Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Wanted: Domain general buying type domain names eg cashpaid.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Posts
286
Reaction score
2
Hi looking for cheap domain names , i have picked up a couple of decent ones for reg fees , cash-paid.co.uk , we-buy.co.uk but there hyphernated , so ideally none hyphenated , just general , not looking for specific we buy type names , such as webuyanycar etc

.co.uk or .coms

Reg fees or a bit higher for the right name is what i'm willing to pay ,

Thank you
 
Last edited:
Cloikster , that was the most irrelevant list of domain names i have ever seen !

to be honest it looked a bit spammy to me !!
 
Poor Cloikster, missing out on selling his domains for reg fee :rolleyes:
 
Agreed , but better than paying to renew them for another year, no point throwing good money after bad .
 
Mark Adams owns WeBuy.co.uk you can contact him here http://www.3dweb.co.uk/contact.php but I'd expect you'd have to up your budget a fair bit..

For reg fee there's CashPaidOut.com and .co.uk/.uk available.
 
Last edited:
Mark Adams owns WeBuy.co.uk you can contact him here http://www.3dweb.co.uk/contact.php but I'd expect you'd have to up your budget a fair bit..

For reg fee there's CashPaidOut.com and .co.uk/.uk available.

Cheers for that Dave, he wanted like 20k for webuy, what a joke, surely he's living in a pre dot com boom era, other than the old addage of a domain name been worth what someone is willing to pay, surely 20,000 is around 90 percent over priced at the very least?

Opinions welcomed
 
Last edited:
Cheers for that Dave, he wanted like 20k for webuy, what a joke, surely he's living in a pre dot com boom era, other than the old addage of a domain name been worth what someone is willing to pay, surely 20,000 is around 90 percent over priced at the very least?

Opinions welcomed

Yes I agree with you, in my opinion that is very overpriced but he is entitled to sell for what he wants I suppose.
 
What would a sensible market value be of webuy? Based on the names I see going on domain lore, I could not see webuy fetching more than 200 to 500
 
What would a sensible market value be of webuy? Based on the names I see going on domain lore, I could not see webuy fetching more than 200 to 500

Did the owner of webuy ask for an appraisal on a public forum ?

I don't know him btw
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom