Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

DomainLore Auction Gloucestershire.uk

Ending today at 3:35pm, only £111 atm so a real bargain

Yeah, that's a lovely sounding name and must be worth more than £111 to someone.

If I lived in Gloucestershire I'd nab it.

Watch it shoot up in the last 20 mins :) Such quality domains usually do on DL. I don't see it going for less than £1K. However, don't worry Murray, if it stays at this price I'll throw an extra £20 into the pot ;-)

It's a worry it's still so low with less than 2 hours left, plenty of domains id have guessed of lower value with days left at higher bids, but we shall see :eek:

But then Glasgow is still low atm and that's only got 15 mins left

I know it's a sales thread so feel free to ignore the questions...

1. What do you think it's worth?
2. What's the lowest price that will make you happy?

What's the lowest price that will make you happy?

To be happy x,xxx, to be disappointed upper xxx

Glasgow shot up I see

ps. This isn't an invitation for others to share their valuations, please don't post them in this thread, thanks

I understand your disappointment but console yourself with the fact that It cost you £4.50. There's not many things that give that return :)

Shocking! Only £300, they got themselves a real bargain. I can only assume that most investors have pretty much spent their budget or are holding back a bit, waiting for the domains yet to be released that they have pre-bids on.

I understand your disappointment but console yourself with the fact that It cost you £4.50. There's not many things that give that return :)

On the other hand, got to try and make the most of everything

I thought the lowest it would go for was around £650, I guess that's auctions (and maybe my bad guesstimating)

On the other hand, got to try and make the most of everything

I thought the lowest it would go for was around £650, I guess that's auctions (and maybe my bad guesstimating)

There's a lot of work involved developing that domain (well) and even more in monetising it.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom