Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hard to get link!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea who the owner of this web site is, it looks like a chain of sites. I've done a WHOIS but hasn't really led me to the owner's contact details (unless I write them a letter!!)

http://bestuk.co.uk/

I'm interested whether we might be able to obtain a link here but the contact and add urls fail...

I tried the number, no answer!! Thanks though, you're probably spot on!! Ideally I need an email address because i'm keen to explore the possibility of obtaining link within their directory, a lot of competitors seem to have it!!!

I wouldn't waste too much time on it, the link won't carry much weight.

I wouldn't waste too much time on it, the link won't carry much weight.
Thanks for your input topcat but if our competitors are there we like to at least have the opportunity to be there if possible.

Thanks for your input topcat but if our competitors are there we like to at least have the opportunity to be there if possible.

Some websites specifically target sites like that (or did do) to deliberately hide their better links and do so paying for packages that automate hundreds or thousands of links at a time. They'd probably have a right old laugh if they knew you were manually trying to copy them for that level of link.

I admire the optimism of whoever added that SET US AS YOUR HOMEPAGE button.

P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom