Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hello from Kent (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

I'm Nathaniel, I joined a little while ago to learn more about selling and buying domains and thought it was about time I say hi and started to use the forums instead of forgetting I had joined lol

Your notice I'm kind of bubbly all the time and will mostly end all my comments with a lol or a big smile :)

I work in seo but also run a number of small'ish sites of my own in me spare time. I'm quite well known on seo chat where I help a good deal being a mod, and also enjoy helping others in seo as that's what I know, so I hope I can gain some domain help here and possibly help others with seo or webmaster problems in return whilst I'm learning more about buying and selling domains :)

I think that's enough to take in for now ;) Hope to chat soon!

Thanks,
Nathaniel

I know this guy, he is bad news :cool:

Only joking, good to have you on board Nath.

Welcome to AD Nathaniel. I hope you didn’t find my reply to your other post too harsh. As Murray quite rightly pointed out with SEO it’s difficult to interpret what people actually mean and what they actually know. I look forward to having some more SEO discussions in the near future.

Alex

Welcome on board, this is a great place to be! No pun intended :)

Welcome to AD Nathaniel. I hope you didn’t find my reply to your other post too harsh. As Murray quite rightly pointed out with SEO it’s difficult to interpret what people actually mean and what they actually know. I look forward to having some more SEO discussions in the near future.

Alex
Thanks Alex and no worries mate, I would rather you guys pointed out something like that so I know a little more about who I am joining in a thread with :)

I just hope Blossom is happy to continue with the thread as discussions on link building are always great funny and a good way to bounce different ideas and opinions around the place :)

* That was hard to not place 'quality' before link building :rolleyes: lol

Welcome Nathaniel !

You have indeed found domain nirvanah :)

I hail from just outside Canterbury, and think with the burgeoning number of Kent members here, a meet up and some cold beer might be on the cards perhaps !

If any other Kent / E Sussex members want to PM me if interested, I'll start a thread

LB

Thanks LB :)

That sounds like a good idea and I would defo be up for meeting people face to face for a few drink some time, but not sure when I will be free next as got lots on over the next few weekends/couple months (gigs, reading and snowboarding) so can't really afford to drink as much even if I do manage to find some free time with my busy scheduled lately lol

On that note, is anyone going to the reading festival? Or Iron Maiden next weekend? If so I would love to say hi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom