Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hotelsindubai.co.uk- Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Guys, Recently launched hotelsindubai.co.uk, I know ive gotta add some backround pics, and sex the site up a bit, but would love some feedback on layout, and userbility.

Thanks in Advance

Piers

Using Acorn member template I think? Looks similar to all the others using this I'm afraid.

Have you added any unique content, plus changed standard hotel descriptions to make original, etc, etc?

Adding unique content as we speak, changing all hotel descriptions, but that's going to take a bit of time,

Cheers

The blue text on the titles and main content text doesn't match anything on the site, looks really out of place.

So, ahem, where does one get this template pls?
That would be from me few more details from the link on my sig. Drop me a PM if you want to know more.

Would recommend Asset Domains, Top guy! Easy set up, good help and advice!

To me looks like lots of word press sites that’s not all bad but sort of gets lost
Certainly need some images. colors to define areas so the eye says you are here, click here etc of the top ten hotel room booking sites you’ll find nearly all will go with the search hotels rooms etc on the left maybe the center. I’d hazard a guess there’s a reason for that ?

1, 2, 3 star etc what is the star rating, Forbes, Mobil, your sites, your customers, etc
On an attracting a hotel to advertise doesn’t do it for me for example “Miami Hotel Dubai “Rooms from £59.5 to £1085 is that one star? It may well be but if I were the owner would I want that shouted out on a site? They’d choose one that for example categories by location, room availability, budget, customer revues etc we may all want one star pricing but we don’t necessarily click on it? Hospitality service we like to think we are getting something better than a back packer, hostel type of thing which the 1 star etc may imply? Hence searches are often based on location etc.

Or the more friendly “Boutique” “Family run” “Children Friendly” etc Labels if you’re a trip advisor type site with its power then you may well be able to categories them how you wish then force owners to become members etc to remove what they don’t like but doubt you can at the start?

Burj Al Arab Describes itself as the worlds only “seven star” rated so you#d not have one for that? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom