Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Introduction Just saying hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Posts
11
Reaction score
0
Hello, I'm Steve and over the past few years I have bought many domain names, some I use and others the websites they were forwarded to are long gone.
I think the best domain name I currently have for sale would be cottageshabbychic.co.uk and the worse could just be trwgames.co.uk

Looking forward to meeting new friends and maybe even selling a few of my unwanted domains along the way.

steve
 
Welcome to Acorn and enjoy !

ps. I was going to reg some shabby chic domains but was warned that someone owns it as a trademark :confused:
 
Welcome to Acorn and enjoy !

ps. I was going to reg some shabby chic domains but was warned that someone owns it as a trademark :confused:

I had the very same concern, but Rachel Ashwell who is the owner of the trademark 'Shabby Chic owns her style of Shabby Chic, ever since she brought the style out, the fashion world has gone crazy with it.

Now there are many different styles of Shabyy Cic, such as French Shabby Chic, Vintage Shabby Chic and Cottage Shabby Chic. I was amazed that cottageshabbychic.co.uk was available and bought it the very second.

Oh sorry, I should have said first of all, thank you for the Welcome.

Thanks

steve
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom