Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Just sold a domain to an end user with this email...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning.

Great topic Tony! As we are sharing, heres the email Ive had most success with when selling to end users:

Hi, I hope you dont mind me contacting you.

I buy and sell website domain names for a living, and as part of a large bulk batch ive recently bought:

xxxxxxxxxx.co.uk

I will soon be splitting the batch up and reselling each of the domains via a private domain forum, but I wanted to contact you beforehand.

If you are interested in buying this premium generic domain name please contact me on [email protected] as soon as possible as I will be re-selling it over the coming weekend.

Ive only ever tried to sell 6 domains to end users, and 4 of those have sold using the email above.

To help with the sale I always add a single page to the domain saying 'Domain for sale', and always set up the appropriate email address to send it from (ie [email protected]), because as mentioned above, if an end user gets an email from [email protected], thats going to get ignored for sure!

Edit: Just wanted to add that I do exactly the same as PoshTiger when trying to source potential buyers. I just Google the keyword in the domain name and contact every business on the 1st 2 pages of the search results. This works pretty well.

Hope this helps.
Lee

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom