Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Learn how SitePlug monetises branded domain typos and generates 3x revenue for domain owners.

Reaction score
SitePlug helps monetize branded domain typos generating RPMs as high as $247. Ask me how.

You say: Ask me How - So my question is Explain how and can you give examples of any .uk's.

So monitise abusive registrations? Presume this isn't you: https://www.siteplug.com/
Yes, we are SitePlug.

Well, there are many ways you can look at it, as the saying goes: "One man's trash is another man's treasure." Typo registrations have existed since domain registrations began, persisting to this day and undoubtedly into the future.

SitePlug, through its Site Direct product, aims to address this issue for brands by redirecting typo domains to the appropriate brands. By doing so, we ensure that brands do not lose their high-intent traffic to parked pages or malware sites.

Yes, we are SitePlug.

Well, there are many ways you can look at it, as the saying goes: "One man's trash is another man's treasure." Typo registrations have existed since domain registrations began, persisting to this day and undoubtedly into the future.

SitePlug, through its Site Direct product, aims to address this issue for brands by redirecting typo domains to the appropriate brands. By doing so, we ensure that brands do not lose their high-intent traffic to parked pages or malware sites.

But it isn't trash, it is an abusive registration.

• Agree
Reactions: j13
You say: Ask me How - So my question is Explain how and can you give examples of any .uk's.
The attached PPT will help you understand how Site Direct operates. We work with many brands in the UK, an example being Hutchison 3G UK Limited, trading as Three UK.

Attachments

• SitePlug - Site Direct for Domainers.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 37
But it isn't trash, it is an abusive registration.
I have a question - if the domain(which turns out to be a typo) was registered before the trademark was registered, is that still an abusive registration?

We have many examples of such domain registrations.

So monitise abusive registrations? Presume this isn't you: https://www.siteplug.com/

Hi, SitePlug specializes in monetizing trademarked/misspelled domain names. They sign conctracts with companies (for example, Norton), in specific regions, and when a contract is signed > plug in all the domain names for that region that either have that brand in their keyword or is a misspelled brand name.

This is not a new business model. The model itself, if I am not wrong, was invented and successfully implemented by a very succesfull UK company (have offices in London). Today, it seems, SitePlug has the most traffic and contracts in their niche in the world. Also, they are providing services to most large parking companies.

.. my understanding. It is great to have SitePlug here!

@SitePlug do I understand this correctly?

Hi, SitePlug specializes in monetizing trademarked/misspelled domain names. They sign conctracts with companies (for example, Norton), in specific regions, and when a contract is signed > plug in all the domain names for that region that either have that brand in their keyword or is a misspelled brand name.

This is not a new business model. The model itself, if I am not wrong, was invented and successfully implemented by a very succesfull UK company (have offices in London). Today, it seems, SitePlug has the most traffic and contracts in their niche in the world. Also, they are providing services to most large parking companies.

.. my understanding. It is great to have SitePlug here!

@SitePlug do I understand this correctly?
Absolutely correct. :)

Do you have a list of the brands that you work with and the rates they pay or is this a scenario where we provide a complete list and hope something earns?

Do you have a list of the brands that you work with and the rates they pay or is this a scenario where we provide a complete list and hope something earns?
Yes, we do have a list of brands we work with and I can share the same with you over DM.

Lesson learned. Even when there's regulation or laws, there's still money to be made 💰🤑🤑💰
Caution: Could trigger FOMO.

Several of our partners earn an average of $14,000 to $15,000 per month by monetizing their branded typo domains through our platform.

Do you only deal with typos or you do parking in general?
We only monetize branded typo domains, as that's where our core strength lies. We have direct deals with brands and have exclusive budgets that help us pay our domainers well.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom