I was in the process of researching businesses to carry out some telesales / telemarketing when I saw a post by an Acorn member on 20th of October. The guys post was offering a service that on the face of it was suitable.
I contacted the guy, agreed a deal, paid my money.
What I got in return for my money was a steam of lies and deceit.
Lies that are hard to believe anybody would stupid enough to try to get away with.
I'm on the way out now, but will provide facts over the weekend.
I contacted the guy, agreed a deal, paid my money.
What I got in return for my money was a steam of lies and deceit.
Lies that are hard to believe anybody would stupid enough to try to get away with.
I'm on the way out now, but will provide facts over the weekend.