- Joined
- Jul 17, 2007
- Posts
- 2,118
- Reaction score
- 20
i have always wondered why with current technology a landline phone isn't able to be used from a greater distance from it's base ?
Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.
Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.
Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.
i have always wondered why with current technology a landline phone isn't able to be used from a greater distance from it's base ?
i have always wondered why with current technology a landline phone isn't able to be used from a greater distance from it's base ?
It will go for decent cash, but I just hope that Sedo have it 'marketed' outside the usual email-to-users so it goes for its proper value!
Will be interesting to see where it goes, if its 'end user' or reseller/developer.
From the bidding pattern it is not an end-user but a few stinky resellers. It can only go around 50K.
TurNIC
People will still always need to distinguish between landline phones and mobile phones so i would expect the term to stay strong even though the tecnology is old. If it goes for under 80k i would be surprised, time will tell.
oh but that's premature thinking
Yes you think premature. Wait and see the results. Besides I have no time to explain you how I come to that result.
Anyway here is what I call class: If I make a thread I sell names whether it is 80 or 80000. I do not create threads of sale every day. You understand that, thread monkey?!
Anyway this isn't about you or me, so let's get this thread back on topic now![]()
http://www.sedo.com/auction/auction_detail.php?language=e&auction_id=97785
Currently at £34,500 with 8 hours to go. I wonder what it will go for?
What a crap end time.
If that was my name I would not be happy...!
I think it is based on the time of the offer that was accepted to send to auction.
It might not go any higher - Sedo's done a fabulous job of hiding the active auctions, after all!
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.