Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

No blanks here

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 months from now.....


babyw.jpg


.

I know it's hard to keep the littlun amused but I draw the line at saying
"Go play with the mains lead!" :D
 
Cheers guys. She's doing very well, and is (obviously) over the moon.

Unfortunately, all the names we like, the .co.uk's are gone! :(


If it is a girl you may take one of these names as a free gift from me, if you wish :)

janel.co.uk
janelle.co.uk


TurNIC
 
HA, beat you firestars by FIVE seconds !!!

Congrats Jee, wait till they start the 'dad I need a new mobile phone'

They can have my perfectly working mobile, and I'll upgrade ;)

Really looking forward to it. I've always been a family sort of guy, so quite excited!

Although, how expensive are prams? It's just 4 wheels and a seat!
 
They can have my perfectly working mobile, and I'll upgrade ;)

Really looking forward to it. I've always been a family sort of guy, so quite excited!

Although, how expensive are prams? It's just 4 wheels and a seat!

Never mind the prams, it's the nappies or finger round the plug hole that always got me...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom