Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Nominet Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazarus

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. I had a .co.uk transfered to me and its taking longer then usual to complete. In my experience as soon as I pay the £12 fee its transferred within a couple of hours at the most.

Whats the longest this can take ?

LAz

I believe if the Tag needs to be authorised first it can slow it up

Registrant change is instant. Tag change will depend on the new registrars handshake settings. 1&1 have this on which takes 2-3hrs to trigger. Others e.g Daily are instant.

Won't show up in your Nominet interface until the TAG is done. As mentioned check the whois.

That was slow, but maybe linked to the fact domains weren't being cancelled either; maybe they have technical issues.

Just another quick question. Can the tag holder monitor/moderate which domains that are coming onto there tag ?
Is there an auto accept / moderate feature within the nominet back end?

Regards
LAz

Just another quick question. Can the tag holder monitor/moderate which domains that are coming onto there tag ?
Is there an auto accept / moderate feature within the nominet back end?

Regards
LAz

Yes via a handshake most have it set to automatically accept but some choose to manually verify anything coming to there tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom