Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Online IMAP clients?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all, hoping someone can answer a simple question for me (admin, please move if this doesn't fit in 'general').
I have about 8 email addresses that I use on a daily basis and they all get checked by a single gMail account which syncs with my mobile, etc. I don't use a dedicated pc so don't run outlook, thinderbird, etc. Now that I've pared down my domain names and am working on a new project which requires more travel i want to be able to track my mail better. Sending emails through gMail using an external address/alias is great but nothing shows up in the 'sent' folder when I check webmail (eg. roundcube) via cpanel. Does anyone know how to get sent mail to show up in the sent mail folder in roundcube when using something like gmail?
Thanks in advance!

I know paid gmail / outlook dose this but they cost 4-5 per month per account might be a option.
Free wise zoho mail can be set up as a replacement for roundcube they have apps for smartphones and an decent webmail interface.
The only downside I found was the free accounts were quite tight on spam control. If to many outgoing emails bounce 10 I think they lock your ability to send out. It took about 48 for support to let me send again which wasn't an option for me as signup verification emails weren't getting sent from my site.

Thanks for the reply - have looked at zoho (free) and it doesn't get rave reviews, might look into gmail paid and test it out:)
Cheers

Another thought cant you just add the pop / smtp / IMAP details from cpanel into your default mail client on your phone the android one looked much the same as Gmail last time I tried it

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom