Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Retail news site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Not sure where to post this (was sure there used to be a 'services offered' section previously) so mods plse move if appropriate.

My latest site focusses on the retail sector, promoting retail related articles and press releases. It's a free to view, free to upload site.

If any of you guys have clients in the retail space, or own retail sites (I know a good few of you have voucher & e-commerce sites) and would like some PR then feel free to take advantage of the site.

Articles must be well written (read professional) and unique, not spun. They should not be spammy, nor written just to promote your site. Rather, contain well informed & researched content that is interesting to read.

The site is built on WP and designed by myself, if you come across any glitches let me know!

Retailing dot org dot uk

Thanks,

Fish

Cool, like the idea and glad another domainer has found the joy that is Artist*er:)

Cool, like the idea

Thanks, it's on a domain I bought off an (ex !) AD member a few years ago & if I remember correctly I only paid a tenner for it :)

My other half is a journo (in retail) and I've been managing her site for a few years so I thought I'd go into competition with her! I've got a long way to go though, she's got 2k + unique articles she's written ....

I did a similar thing for my sailing site a little while ago, basically industry news that people who were a part of the directory could release press releases and news to but the uptake has been abysmal to say the least:) oh, well, it's there for them to use if they choose... good luck with the the competition with the other half:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom