Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sedo Auction Sedo .UK Domain Auction Starting 11 July

Ah Wizard, that was about the time I logged off Acorn, then I forgot my user details so I made a new account. I've actually been here since 2011 (if I recall correctly). My username back then was Susannah. Have no idea what my password was, but if anyone wants to merge the two accounts, fine by me.

I have no view on Sedo at all. Never used them. I'm not an apologist for them. I just liked Chris's balls for posting his phone number after all the comments!

They only pop up occasionally to announce their crap, post a cookie cutter reply to any other posts, then disappear again for months. Hardly surprising that such an awful company is performing this way. In fact even my post is just giving them oxygen :p

They only pop up occasionally to announce their crap, post a cookie cutter reply to any other posts, then disappear again for months. Hardly surprising that such an awful company is performing this way. In fact even my post is just giving them oxygen :p

Months no years 5 years ago last post thats just not good enough !

I've sold more domains with a landing page than I ever did at sedo - and without having to pay their crappy fees or get involved in stupid vetted conversations. Their days were numbered a long time ago. The good people there I used to deal with years ago have long since abandoned ship.

End-users are still looking at SEDO as trusted escrow. I have sold a domain for GBP7K in SEDO even though it was on a landing page of undeveloped.com.

I am not here in any way associated with SEDO or defending them but there are a lot of hardworking staff in it who try his/her best. If you have a nice set of names you get an account manager who always communicate with you at the right time.

Again I am not defending their corporate framework etc. but do not be harsh on their staff.

---

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom