Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

September Sale 40% discount

Reaction score
40% discount off our website prices, and Acorn posts this year

Subject to availability
Does not apply to domains listed over £850
Payment by debit/credit card or online banking
Minimum spend £100
Sale will end when target total reached

Last edited:
shores.ltd.uk

Unless I'm being completely dense in how to use it that is one of the most difficult-to-navigate domain websites I have ever used.

Would be 1000x easier to look at an alphabetical list

Too much text and difficult to read, hurting my eyes!

The website is not setup for easy cherry picking. Trawling through thousands of domains is going to be a pain, however they are presented.

It is fairly easy to locate any domain listed, often alongside similar ones. Most prices are appealing to end users, especially with some discount. We also sell to investors and resellers, when they are after specific domains.

I recently accepted £1800 for a domain, which is on Acorn for £210 (after 40% discount). Fortunately, nobody here had the foresight to buy it.

Every name I have looked at so far (that interested me) has been one or two hundred over the 850 limit heh, still have about 4,000 names to go through, some nice names like Lemon, and some nice christian names too :)

One regular buyer (reseller) found a gem, and for a few hundred pounds has added it to his collection.

SOLD
treasurehouse
staytuned
frontrunners
gets
sidestreet

PENDING
bean
indemand
rightmortgage
studia
pabulum

many more available

Hello :) I know its December, but by any chance does this 40% discount sale still apply?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts