Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Starting a sedo auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caz, login to your Sedo account, go to My Domains, tick the boxes next to which names you want to auction, then at the top of your domain list there's a tab called Promote Domains, click that and a menu opens, select GreatDomains Auction and then follow the instructions.

Note that you can only add 5 domains in any 24 hour period. Be careful with your reserve prices you set, if you set too high you'll get an email saying it has not been allowed to enter auction as reserve to high, if that happens, that bars you from ever entering them in any future auction via this route.

[edit]

Any names entered now are for the next auction on Mar 21st, there's 1 GreatDomains auction per month, or is it 2, hmmm, I think it's 1

Last edited:
Dont be surprised if they're not accepted though - whoever vets them is pretty awful at seeing quality

Dont be surprised if they're not accepted though - whoever vets them is pretty awful at seeing quality

As soon as sys said great domains I was ruled out lol

At least now I know how one minute it's for sale on here and then at auction, thought you needed a bid etc

http://www.sedo.co.uk/e/news/3143/Sedos-Launches-Last-Chance-Auctions/

You need to go via your account manager, I've had a couple of hundred added over last few weeks and some sales. Almost anything accepted, but obviously not any high value ones with a reserve of £99 (is £99 for UK, not $99)

In fact most of the co.uk's currently in sedo auctions without a bid are mine. Easiest way to see them is via the Sedo tab on Domainlore, Feel free to bid :)

Last edited:
Looks like its only available to sedopro customers?

I was a Sedo Pro account, and I never really used it. Sedo just used to be a damned nightmare to list things. Since they added the wizardy thing, which I found a few days ago I've added a bunch of names.

I assume if I could get Sedo Pro many of you could too ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom