Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Travel Portfolio - 14 Strong Travel Names That Could Be Built Into A Great Network!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi – I am looking to sell a good quality travel domain portfolio which would make a great buy for anyone who wants to develop / monetise sites

• Portfolio consists of 14 domains, many of which have not been promoted on Acorn before
  • Only 2 of the names are hyphenated, the rest of the names are not hyphenated
  • They cover all sorts of European travel sectors that are complimentary to each other
  • They could easily be built into a great network with links from one site to another etc
  • The areas covered include – holiday cities, flights, cruises, car hire, villas, languages, weather
  • A couple of the names would be ideal to be built into big central content sites
  • Many of the others would be perfect to build into white label sites
  • There are some good traffic driver domains
  • There are also a couple that would make really good Ecommerce sites
  • There is even one that would be a fantastic job board
  • There are various revenue streams that could easily be incorporated into a network build via white labels, affiliates, PPC income, job boards, ecommerce and more...
  • I believe they all have the .UK rights

I personally think this is a really good opportunity because if done right I think the development costs could be kept relatively low but there is a lot of traffic and revenue potential because the sector has a large audience and because there are a lot of existing travel companies offering potentially lucrative white label and affiliate opportunities.

I am looking to liaise with potential purchasers who might have a serious interest in this portfolio opportunity. Offers would need to be in the xx,xxx range and I am looking for the best offer I can get. However I want to sell to raise funds for another development project and for this reason would like to make a quick sale so a good deal could be had by someone!

I will PM the list of names to anyone who wants to see them

Look forward to hearing from people on this

Thanks

Last edited:
I think you'll have better chances getting attention/interest for your names if you post them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom