Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

UK Proxy Website 3,756 Visitors per month

  • Thread starter Thread starter Breakline
  • Start date Start date
B

Breakline

UK Proxy website websiteproxy.co.uk is back on the market.

The traffic is increasing day by day. This month the website had 3,756 visitors and over 7000 pageviews.

Screenshot 2019-03-26 at 08.56.04.png


In terms of revenue in the past 3 months, it made £45 with over £42 this month.

Screenshot 2019-03-26 at 09.01.49.png


The website has a strong backlink profile, it has a PA of 25 with links from famous torrent websites.

Screenshot 2019-03-26 at 09.04.08.png


You could use it for generating revenue in the background or use it to develop a better proxy website like hide my ass, maybe a desktop client on a monthly fee, or you could use it to advertise a VPN service.

I'm looking for £500 via PayPal.

It's built in PHP and HTML.
I'll help you transfer it.

I'm only selling it because I have a lot of websites and I'm trying to cut down and focus only on a couple of projects, I also need money to purchase something.
 
Top Bottom