Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

We spoke briefly....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Don't you just love those words turning up in your inbox 2 years later.

yep - two years later....

I knew he would be back Just a case of when??

*All cred to the man for keeping our correspondace - I know I didn't

Last edited:
Perhaps you just renewed the domain for another two years. :p

Love it,
All the best for a positive outcome this time round! Plus interest :)

No it won't happen. It's my signature domain 'TheDon' besides I get asked for this one every month or two. Evey contact always tells me how small their business is (or it's named after a deceased relative)

I just thought it was one of the longest such "re-awakening emails" i've had in a long-time . And i'm pretty use to the 3 month plus time lags

No it won't happen. It's my signature domain 'TheDon' besides I get asked for this one every month or two. Evey contact always tells me how small their business is (or it's named after a deceased relative)

Put up a one page site that says "unless you got '$ yournumberofxxxxhere' you ain't gonna get it it" that'll help cut down the inbounds :p

Put up a one page site that says "unless you got '$ yournumberofxxxxhere' you ain't gonna get it it" that'll help cut down the inbounds :p

Nice one fish. ;) but you've always been known to 'cut to the thrust' So perhaps i should learn something there

I keep saying i'm going to list my domains for sale (on the major resellers)But never seem to get round to it. It'll be a fine-day if I ever get round to moving them to a Parking service

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom