Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

What's happening with Nokta Domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Scanning through drop lists I keep finding several Nokta domains, have they just given up, or just run out of money?

Scanning through drop lists I keep finding several Nokta domains, have they just given up, or just run out of money?

Nokta domains are always dropping domains they have a huge portfolio so I guess they can't renew them all normally drop ones they never get a offers on ;)

Would have thought Nokta have serious concerns over the whole .uk situation.

We all drop inventory from time to time don't we ?

Now if you're seeing a huge chunk of their portfolio dropping, then yes they might liquidity problems.

Nokta have a strange setup; I once offered on a pair of suspended domains, they refused the offer and them dropped them!

they registered a co.uk

The are still catching domains as well, as they caught and registered a co.uk
on my drop list, only last week.

They catch about 14-20 a month on average that I've noticed, but they have at least 25k .uk names so prob lots of trash in there.

I wasn't thinking liquidity problems, just more of a major reduction in names.

There was one or two I was after for a side project, but I'm gonna wait and see of they go into suspension now, along with a few others on my KaEO list. (Keep an Eye On)

When you consider they have 25,000+ it makes sence to drop some of the lesser ones, I only have about 100-150, and I'm looking at letting about 30 go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom