Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

What's happening with Nokta Domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scanning through drop lists I keep finding several Nokta domains, have they just given up, or just run out of money?

Nokta domains are always dropping domains they have a huge portfolio so I guess they can't renew them all normally drop ones they never get a offers on ;)
 
Would have thought Nokta have serious concerns over the whole .uk situation.
 
We all drop inventory from time to time don't we ?

Now if you're seeing a huge chunk of their portfolio dropping, then yes they might liquidity problems.
 
they registered a co.uk

The are still catching domains as well, as they caught and registered a co.uk
on my drop list, only last week.
 
I wasn't thinking liquidity problems, just more of a major reduction in names.

There was one or two I was after for a side project, but I'm gonna wait and see of they go into suspension now, along with a few others on my KaEO list. (Keep an Eye On)

When you consider they have 25,000+ it makes sence to drop some of the lesser ones, I only have about 100-150, and I'm looking at letting about 30 go.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom