Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

What's with some people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a couple of days later the domain dropped, fecking mental, can't understand that at all :rolleyes:

Hope you tried catching it ?

It's not that simple Khalid! As I read in a WIPO decision years ago "My shoes are not for sale but if you make good offer I happy to walk home barefoot".

:shock:

I like it BB99 :D

Going to get a t-shirt printed with that on :lol:
 
I'm going to have to dig out that decision to make sure the wording is correct!
 
Great T Shirt doodlebug ( Naked Ladie )

When are they going on sale :D

If I was looking to buy a domain I would certianly go in lots lower than what my budget was.

Business is Business and at the end of the day everyone is out there for a bargain. You will not get any great deals if you don't try.

The way I look at it is the person can only say no and you can increase your offer if need be. If you want the domain enough im sure 90% of the time you would agree on a figure and go from there.

Just my opinion but I find negotiating a really important part of any successful business.

Regards

Gav
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom