Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Which Of These Voucher Code Site Names is Best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am vaguely thinking about some site cut backs, and wanted to ask the forum which of these voucher code site names do you think is best and why?

DiscountCode.tv

VoucherCode.tv

MoneyOffCode.co.uk

If you had these three sites live, would you keep them all going or would you cut down in some way?

Just to add that I think they're all good names, I suppose what I'm asking is how would you manage them most efficiently??

Thanks

On a name only basis I would go for the .co.uk

Would worry about the .tv extension ranking in SERPs longer term (unless you have some quality backlinks), plus 'money off code' is quite descriptive.

Think search engines will start clamping down on domains meant for other countries - .tv may be an exception you would still need quality backlinks IMHO to rank well

.co.uk is king in this consummer lead sector, could be argued that the .co.uk is stronger than even stronger than .com.

.tv is only relevant if you offer video media

Last edited:
301 both of them to the .co.uk and change the design, it makes me want to throw my screen out of the window.

Let's say you were going to spend money on branding one of them, which one would it be?

Who thinks MoneyOffCode.co.uk is actually strongly brandable? More so than the other two?

I have always quite liked .tv names because I've always thought that internet TV will have its day.

accelerator said:
Gentlemen, I have the tagline:

Save a load with a Money Off Code.

I like it! Although perhaps drop the "a" is slightly better :)

It's a waste anyway, you will never have enough money to compete with the big vc boys, and if you have it's money better spend on other things.

Hi Guys

I am vaguely thinking about some site cut backs, and wanted to ask the forum which of these voucher code site names do you think is best and why?

DiscountCode.tv

VoucherCode.tv

MoneyOffCode.co.uk

If you had these three sites live, would you keep them all going or would you cut down in some way?

I'd probably focus my efforts on vouchercode because that is what people search for... but as someone said, there is huge competition.

OK, I think I've made my mind up, MoneyOffCode.co.uk is the strongest, and I'll start promoting that a bit more. Any more last minute thoughts?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom