Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Who's Using Fresh Store Builder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome aboard, I have enabled dragon on the forum :)

Check out http:/forum.freshstorebuilder.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=800 for my strategy and how I use Best Spinner :cool:

:cool: Thanks, sorted the url issue btw, it was a blank htaccess file!

Anyone worked out how to use FSB on a windows PC (using xampp). I always prefer to develop on PC first before going live. I particularly want to play around with the template to get it how I want.

Carey - Can't login to my account on the FSB site since your re-design. Is is just me this is failing for? :)

Carey - Can't login to my account on the FSB site since your re-design. Is is just me this is failing for? :)

This should be fixed - if not clear your cookies and try again :cool:

This should be fixed - if not clear your cookies and try again :cool:

Thanks, all sorted. :)

Still getting 'cut off' message boxes in the admin (latest version) area on Chrome et al, e.g:

Attachments

• fsb.gif
    fsb.gif
    10.8 KB · Views: 196
Thanks, all sorted. :)

Still getting 'cut off' message boxes in the admin (latest version) area on Chrome et al, e.g:

We will fix this in the next version - if it is a big problem let support know and we will release a patch :cool:

Merry Christmas Acorn/FSB Users!

We will fix this in the next version - if it is a big problem let support know and we will release a patch :cool:

Merry Christmas Acorn/FSB Users!

Thanks for the update, Carey. Not a big problem really, just a small annoyance - it seems OK on IE, but Chrome and FF are broken.

Happy Christmas and a super New Year!

I can't update pages on FSB.
Keep getting error messages. Filed 2 tickets but had no response.

Still the same problem today although now I can't access the forum or even the main site.

Anyone know whats going on?

I can't update pages on FSB.
Keep getting error messages. Filed 2 tickets but had no response.

Still the same problem today although now I can't access the forum or even the main site.

Anyone know whats going on?

We had a couple of hours hosting downtime today, all sorted now. Your tickets will be answered as soon as possibly if they haven't been dealt with already 8)

We had a couple of hours hosting downtime today, all sorted now. Your tickets will be answered as soon as possibly if they haven't been dealt with already 8)

No, still no response.
I sent them before Christmas.

Just filed another ticket, hopefully it will get through this time.

Thanks
Mike

No, still no response.
I sent them before Christmas.

Just filed another ticket, hopefully it will get through this time.

Thanks
Mike

Hope you got sorted, Mike. :)

I've just converted a previous Wordpress site to FSB at My Digital Radio - I seem to remember reading something recently where visitors/customers to sites felt reassured/had more confidence when seeing the 'secure' shopping type images.

So, I've added this to my header logo too, to see if it makes a positive difference to conversions to Amazon, will report back! 8)

Hope you got sorted, Mike. :)

I've just converted a previous Wordpress site to FSB at My Digital Radio - I seem to remember reading something recently where visitors/customers to sites felt reassured/had more confidence when seeing the 'secure' shopping type images.

So, I've added this to my header logo too, to see if it makes a positive difference to conversions to Amazon, will report back! 8)

Got a ticket through now.
Had a reply yesterday asking for more info, (supplied it) but no response today.
Tomorrows another day I suppose ;) - just gave them a bump.

Your sites are looking good Matthew.
Like what your doing with the template changes etc.
Be interested to here how you get on.
Have got a few ideas of alterations I'd like to make. (once I can get my content on there)

Had a couple of sales on the site which is encouraging seeing as I haven't done much yet.

Also have a couple of more domains I'd like to try on FSB, but I'll get this one sorted first.

Cheers
Mike

Your sites are looking good Matthew.
Like what your doing with the template changes etc.
Be interested to here how you get on.
Have got a few ideas of alterations I'd like to make. (once I can get my content on there).

Thanks for your kind words, Mike - results have been really promising and I'll report back on progress.

Did you get your ticket query sorted yet? :)

Thanks for your kind words, Mike - results have been really promising and I'll report back on progress.

Did you get your ticket query sorted yet? :)

Aye all done mate.
Starting to build a few more sites using FSB too.

Are you using the spinner for descriptions by any chance?
I'm testing a few things with it now.
Just wandered if you had any tips :p

Aye all done mate.
Starting to build a few more sites using FSB too.

Are you using the spinner for descriptions by any chance?
I'm testing a few things with it now.
Just wandered if you had any tips :p

Great! One thing I've noticed is it's very worthwhile going into the page SEO & Meta editing options and changing all details there to suit (especially on the default pages that come with FSB).

Not using the spinner, haven't tried that. :D

Great! One thing I've noticed is it's very worthwhile going into the page SEO & Meta editing options and changing all details there to suit (especially on the default pages that come with FSB).

Not using the spinner, haven't tried that. :D

Yep good point. I have set up for new pages, but must change the defaults.

One little tip for anyone using the spinner... (only tested it today)
The spinner templates are a bit basic for my liking.
ie) When you read the descriptions, it can sound like a 5 year old has wrote it.
Obviously these can be easily changed and messed around with.

One thing I noticed is that each FSB template has its own variation of 'spinner templates'... So instead of only starting off with 2 or 3... You can get alot more by nicking them off the other templates. :cool:

Anyone else using the spinner?

I am planning on trying FSB as I have too many undeveloped product domains, I notice the info says other banners/affiliate programs can be integrated but I can't see anyone doing it?

Has anyone got examples where they have added other adverts/banners?

Thanks

Aiden

Adding adverts or Banners is not always a good thing, on an affiliation site you do not want your traffic to click away from your products. The idea is to keep them there!

Good point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom