Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Will it get any traffic if I park?

Reaction score
The question is I searched a domain name I have registered in quotemark and it gave million search results in Google. So what does that mean? Does that domain have any value? Will it get any traffic if I park?

Since you've already registered the domain name, why not park it and see? Then you'll know if it gets traffic or not.

Since you've already registered the domain name, why not park it and see? Then you'll know if it gets traffic or not.
I have parked the domain but it's not doing a lot, like it get 10 uniques per Day and I didn't get any clicks yet, do you think I should change my parking to some other place

You're not getting any clicks because there isn't any content on it. You won't make much money from a parked domain unless it has a very strong backlink profile already or is a very high value domain name and even then you won't be getting the most out of it.

If you have a decent domain and you're not looking to sell it, you'd be better off developing it, sticking it on a blog platform, writing some articles /content and then adding affiliate links.

You're not getting any clicks because there isn't any content on it. You won't make much money from a parked domain unless it has a very strong backlink profile already or is a very high value domain name and even then you won't be getting the most out of it.

If you have a decent domain and you're not looking to sell it, you'd be better off developing it, sticking it on a blog platform, writing some articles /content and then adding affiliate links.
Thank you,
So getting 10 uniques a day to a single domain alone is a good domain to develop a site, is that what you mean?

Well it's definitely a start, especially if there isn't anything on it currently :)

You're getting traffic from somewhere, now you just need to engage, convert and grow it.

Why not do an experiment? Stick it on a blog platform, write 5 articles related to the domain name and see how the traffic grows over the course of a month?

Content is king. Parking a domain is not going to generate traffic. Not anything worth talking about anyway

Content is king. Parking a domain is not going to generate traffic. Not anything worth talking about anyway
But my domain is a .org, what pet Relate domain, any idea how I can turn this into something, there is no backlinks but it gets little traffic like I said 10- 15 uniques is that a good amount to look for such a domain to develop

But my domain is a .org, what pet Relate domain, any idea how I can turn this into something, there is no backlinks but it gets little traffic like I said 10- 15 uniques is that a good amount to look for such a domain to develop
If you’re wanting to develop something that has immediate traffic you should look for a expired domain with plenty of backlinks and in the niche you want to develop in. But you don’t need to do this, you can start with a brand new domain and develop it. It just helps if you have an older domain with previous history. But it can also hinder you. You have to be careful about where the backlinks are coming from etc. it’s a minefield.

If you’re wanting to develop something that has immediate traffic you should look for a expired domain with plenty of backlinks and in the niche you want to develop in. But you don’t need to do this, you can start with a brand new domain and develop it. It just helps if you have an older domain with previous history. But it can also hinder you. You have to be careful about where the backlinks are coming from etc. it’s a minefield.
Thanks a lot for the opinion

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom