Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wordpress CSV and Datafeed Import Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought the same one ^^, when I finally found a link to buy it :p

Really odd that my paypal autocomplete wouldn't work on his site tho.

well i have to say as i cannot get the plugin to work correctly as described and sent emails and posted on here numerous times i have decided to do a chargeback on paypal and would advice others to do this to make him aware we are not happy.

i bought 30 Second Affiliate Blitzkrieg | Create Thousands of affiliate product pages in seconds | CSV data feed importer for wordpress last night as i was sick of trying this plugin. so i will be expecting a full refund from digi over the next few days.

Did you do know there are a couple of free CSV to WP plugins that do exactly the same as this one?

the vital & most important part of the digitalquil plugin is the cron function (daily/weekly etc) which unfortunatly does not work. Thats why I was originaly happy to pay £25 for it..

The blitzkrieg is just a re-branded free plugin as far as I can tell:!:

regarding paypal - I tried and got refused
here is what PP said to me
Our investigation into the following transaction is complete. As stated in
our User Agreement, the claims process only applies to the delivery of
goods. It does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of
goods received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or
issue a refund.

Hopefully this will help some of you get a refund, be carefull when choosing the reason. Paypal sucks

Always pay on your credit card via paypal, then just tell your credit card company if paypal refuse and they will do a chargeback.

That's what I do with paypal and the reason I don't sell via paypal. :D

Im happy to wait a little bit longer for a plugin upgrade, but im not even sure we will get one?

If I dont hear anything soon I will also be pursuing a refund.

same here mat. looks like he has done a runner as ive heard nothing back from email or pm. i thnk ill be having a chat with admin to ban him from the site as it is not in the interests of members to be ripped off.

Rofl this http://www.affiliateblitzkrieg.com/affiliate-blitzkrieg-movie script just seems to have ripped my csv plugin, only thing is it looks like the gui thats been spruced up a bit. This is like the 2nd script which has ripped from mine, shame, my v3 will be 100x better and FREE

Keep posted for an exposure blog post, this guy *David Shuttleworth, has blatantly ripped csv plugin, but changed the GUI, his plugin does exactly the same, but hes chargin for it.

Did you do know there are a couple of free CSV to WP plugins that do exactly the same as this one?

the vital & most important part of the digitalquil plugin is the cron function (daily/weekly etc) which unfortunatly does not work. Thats why I was originaly happy to pay £25 for it..

The blitzkrieg is just a re-branded free plugin as far as I can tell:!:

regarding paypal - I tried and got refused
here is what PP said to me

Hopefully this will help some of you get a refund, be carefull when choosing the reason. Paypal sucks

Last edited:
http://www.matboo.co.uk/2009/05/17/csv-to-wordpress-post-v2-plugin/

This is Mattys.

I couldn't get his to work, but then affiliate blitzkeig's category thing doesn't work for me, and the templating is very restrictive.

Its forced me to write my own.

I am going to steal Matty's idea for using imports rather than a plug in tho, I like that way of doing it without all those nasty hooks ;), it was the hooks and stuff that was causing me a headache.

If someone has actually purchased the csv plugin for AffiliateBlitzkrieg.com, could you please email me the script so i can compare the code to see if he has actually ripped, all the outputted code and css styles from both are plugins match, so i think he has definitely ripped my script.

I think Ive see the problem you are all having. I had a large csv file being imported and the file was struggling to be downloaded, resulting in a corrupt file and nonsence in the plugin. I have knocked up a quick perl script to get the csv from aff win and decompress it, before the plugin does its job.

Ive got 5 sites using it now (a couple still being worked on so no real traffic) and this is the only unexpected problem I have had.
I have had it where it cant procces the file as it is too large, when i can be bothered ill knock up a perl script to split the file into 3 csv files.

Overall im still happy.

I worked out in my testing you needed about 1 minute process time per 1,000 products to get reliable results but that maybe down to my sloppy code :p

I worked out in my testing you needed about 1 minute process time per 1,000 products to get reliable results but that maybe down to my sloppy code :p

Sounds about right. The plugin can just about cope with 650 lines in 30 seconds on a middle of the road server.

I think Ive see the problem you are all having. I had a large csv file being imported and the file was struggling to be downloaded, resulting in a corrupt file and nonsence in the plugin. I have knocked up a quick perl script to get the csv from aff win and decompress it, before the plugin does its job.

Ive got 5 sites using it now (a couple still being worked on so no real traffic) and this is the only unexpected problem I have had.
I have had it where it cant procces the file as it is too large, when i can be bothered ill knock up a perl script to split the file into 3 csv files.

Overall im still happy.

Ok going to try the DQ plugin with a very small aff-window feed and see if that helps.
Thanks

Rofl this http://www.affiliateblitzkrieg.com/affiliate-blitzkrieg-movie script just seems to have ripped my csv plugin, only thing is it looks like the gui thats been spruced up a bit. This is like the 2nd script which has ripped from mine, shame, my v3 will be 100x better and FREE

Keep posted for an exposure blog post, this guy *David Shuttleworth, has blatantly ripped csv plugin, but changed the GUI, his plugin does exactly the same, but hes chargin for it.

I do know of at least 3 csv plugins for WP - are you sure he's ripped yours?
Its out of order if he has - if anyones should be getting ripped its digital-quills since he has taken the ££ from a few people here and done a runner.
Someone should really rip the insides out his plugin , get it working & release it as GPL.
im happy to dish it out to who ever wants it :p
Digital quill... if you dont like this, then give me back my money!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom