Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

worlds longest noob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi folks,
I was a member her about five years ago, bought a few noob domains, asked a few noob questions.... then life got in the way and I had to ditch my domaining dreams.
Now I'm trying again, as long as life keeps out of the way this time.
So five years on and I'm just as newby. Am I the worlds longest noob?
Dave . Popupbloke.

Hey Dave,

Shame you couldn't get into it 5 years ago! Hopefully you wont be saying the same thing in 5 years.

Lol Ashton! Welcome back Dave, enjoy your stay...second time around!

Yeah you couldve made a mint in five years! Oh well, I'm pretty sure the domain industry has many years left ahead of it.

No worries. It's like matriculating into university as a freshman, then temporarily dropping out to take care of some personal business. Even though you come back in 5 years still a freshman, as long as you graduate, everything's all good...

No worries. It's like matriculating into university as a freshman, then temporarily dropping out to take care of some personal business. Even though you come back in 5 years still a freshman, as long as you graduate, everything's all good...

That's appropriate.. because i'm taking a break from my distance learning degree as we speak (need my head back before I plunge into that again)!

Thanks all for a warm welcome.
Dave

Unfortunately not, let them all drop, only had a few, mostly brandables including

lazylife/co.uk
EarnAway/com
Earnaway/co.uk
CruiseMed/co.uk
EasySafari/co.uk
MaceMoney/com

not the best but not the worst i think as far as brandables go but concentrating on generics now.

Regards
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom