Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk 31 Premium one word .co.uk domain names ending in LY; £80 each!

Discussion in 'Domain Portfolio Sales' started by FAM, Jan 4, 2017.

1. FAM United States

FAM Member

31 Premium real one word domain names ending in ly; £80 each!

After a couple of years of working on this, I have been able to quickly find domain names that have gone under the radar, dropped, deleted, are available, etc… These are top domain names, the .coms of many of them are at prices in the five figures. This is a chance for someone to get a top set of domain names for their portfolio. These ly names are heavily used, and also popular in the tech and startup community. Patience, and one sale could pay for the rest of these for years! While Estibot evaluations can be debated by investors regarding reflection of real value of domains, the combined price on these is in the high five figures! This is a perfect portfolio for someone looking to flip individually, or to buy and hold.

I will also take the highest offer on the entire portfolio. I am looking to move on, and find more names. So, after I sell these, feel free to check in with me, as I plan to post more names.

Again, feel free to make your best offer. I understand that this site is a reseller/wholesale site, and the domains are priced to sell! This is an amazing price for these domains. I will not leave them up for long, so get them while they are available!

HighestQuality.co.uk (expensive; rich; top material)
    Artifically.co.uk (great artificial intelligence name)
    Cheerfully.co.uk (positive name)
    Chiefly.co.uk (short name indicating power, of top priority)
    Continually.co.uk (repeated, maintained over time)
    Culturally.co.uk (Art, music, literature domain)
    Domestically.co.uk (a brand about the UK)
    Drastically.co.uk (A memorable action domain)
    Generously.co.uk (Kind, giving; sharing site)
    Gleefully.co.uk (Very happy; excited; positive)
    Intellectually.co.uk (Scholarly, tech brandable)
    Ironically.co.uk (Great startup name)
    Knowingly.co.uk (Education, tech brandable)
    Lavishly.co.uk (Short clothing, jewelry, retail, or high-end car and/or travel domain)
    Marginally.co.uk (A finance name)
    Ordinarily.co.uk (High search volume, Tech startup)
    Painfully.co.uk (Medical field domain name)
    Pleasantly.co.uk (Positive connotation name)
    Presumably.co.uk (Legal based name; startup )
    Principally.co.uk (Finance, banking, tech name)
    Progressively.co.uk (Human Rights, politics domain name)
    Religiously.co.uk (Religion name, very popular)
    Reportedly.co.uk (Traditional and/or digital media; news site)
    Royally.co.uk (7 letter one-word; prestige, authority name)
    Scaly.co.uk (5 letter; Reptile, animal, pet based domain name)
    Selectively.co.uk (Tech-based domain; high search)
    Spatially.co.uk (Scientific name; Tech)
    Steadily.co.uk (Running, sports based name; math, science; SEO, traffic growth)
    Variously.co.uk (Retail comparison site; product site)
    Vastly.co.uk (6 letter domain name; Expansive)
    Warmly.co.uk (Kind, affectionate, cozy, 6 letter domain name)

Post Sold to claim, and then PM me for details on payment and transfer

Payment: Paypal
    Registrar: Godaddy

2. RobM

RobM Retired Member

I'll offer 50 for them all

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. FAM United States

FAM Member

Thanks for your interest.

50 for each domain or for the whole list? (so 50 or £1600?). Please clarify the offer. Thank you.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  4. deluxedomains

deluxedomains Well-Known Member

£60 offer for all the names.

5. RobM

RobM Retired Member

I meant 50 for the list. These are fresh registrations from a few days ago. Anyway deluxe has offered more.

6. FAM United States

FAM Member

Yes, they are fresh registrations, but these names were missed by others, and are quite brandable, and real words. I will not be selling them for £50 or £60 for the entire list, when the .coms have prices in the five figures for one name, and so many ly names are being used in the .co.uk extension.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. RobM

RobM Retired Member

Ok good luck with that. There is a reason these domains were available to register and it wasn't because they were missed ;)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. DomainManage

DomainManage Active Member Acorn Supporter

ironically.co.uk I think warmly.co.uk has a bit of potential - heating related etc.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Murray

Murray Well-Known Member

Can you find a company with "warmly" in or a existing co.uk domain that contains warmly?

Doesn't seem like a good bet to me

10. DomainManage

DomainManage Active Member Acorn Supporter

Hey Sherlock. That would be why it would be brandable ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. WalkinDude United States

WalkinDude Well-Known Member

Another sales thread descending to an 'opinion' thread. For what it's worth mate some decent domains there and well worth the reg fee. When I joined Acorn I didn't have a clue and some might say I still don't. But I do remember the general consensus was it's one decent sale for every 10 registered should be the minimum goal. So each domain must be priced accordingly cos the domainer doesn't always know what their 'one' is. They seem priced reasonably to me and a brandable can be anything. The term relates to intended use not a specific nature of the term used.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Murray

Murray Well-Known Member

What ones are decent and why do you feel they're decent? just out of interest

13. WalkinDude United States

WalkinDude Well-Known Member

The flaw in all the domains is clear and pointed out - that they all end in 'ly'. So I can only speak from perspective of if i'd regged them. The reason would be a simple bet someone out there wants a pointed word, a generic, at earthly pricing, and with the budget considered the domain offers some 'authority' factor in it's meaning but not at the highest level. On that basis I wouldn't care to speculate which of these domains that might be because domaining isn't a game where the seller knows the nature of what the sale is going to be except for the most obviously Premium domains.

Below that level it's all bit of a craps game but skill is involved. This is self evident because why do even the biggest domainers own thousands of domains. If they had a clue where their sales were going to be they'd only own the top 10% dump the rest because the top 10% is where they'd get 90% of their revenue in from anyway.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Adam H

Adam H Well-Known Member

He's hardly breaking the records with his pricing, don't know what all the fuss is about. There is a couple there I quite like the sound of. Not enough to make me spend 80 quid but well worth the reg fee id say.

Religiously
    vastly
    warmly
    Generously

To name a couple I like, I doubt anyone with a plan for that kind of brand would even think twice about £80 price tag even if they sat there doing nothing for years.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Murray

Murray Well-Known Member

I think it was the
    • After a couple of years of working on this
    • gone under the radar
    • these names were missed by others
    I've researched for different things and ran though lists of thousands and thousands of domains since 2013 (I'm sure many others here have too)

These types of domains weren't registered because they weren't deemed worth registering, not because they were missed

It's a very noob type of post

Edit> I remember when I first started researching a bit and running through lists, I did register one domain like the ones listed, Supremely.co.uk, id consider that up with the best posted here, currently FTR

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  16. FAM United States

FAM Member

Thank everyone for your comments. I did not know that my post would cause so much debate.

Regarding the "It's a very noob type of post," I have been doing this in the .com and .org for two years 1/2 years, finding missed domains, flipping them, then buying more. It allowed me to buy names like Craving.com, Systematically.com, among other names (including a common first name .co.uk that I am closing as we speak).

Names really are missed. Yes, Supremely.co.uk is a great name. As are many on the list above. And, as I shall argue, especially given the price for the name.

Replying to the comments: As Adam mentioned: I am asking 80 pounds per name. 80 pounds. Not 2,000; not 500, not 150. But 80 pounds. Even if you thought it was a bit high, an email to me and we could negotiate a nice package at a cheaper price. As he mentioned, if you have any interest in such a name for a company, it is worth 80 to buy it, renew it for 5 years, and do nothing else with it. Domainers spend much more on much, much worse. Plus, as a domainer, buying these at 80, or, again, at a cheaper rate off this list, and then holding it for five years is not a very risky move. Real one-words are not that risky, even if they end in "ly," "ing," or "ed."

As Walking Dude correctly pointed out: It is a numbers game: I myself know that I might sell one or two of the 31 to an end user a year. But they are all real words, and just one end user sale of a few hundred will pay for the reg fee of others for another year. And if not? It costs me only 200 dollars to renew the entire list for a year; 1000 for five whole years. As I mentioned, I have done this with one-words that everyone missed and continue to miss time and time again on the drops, I pick it up as a deleted name, a few outbound emails, and success. There is so much opportunity there, if one just works for it. And, again, the risk (price-wise) is quite low.

Every single word there is a real word. Do I think because the .com was sold, or the owner is asking five figures, that I am going to get anything near that with a .co.uk? Of course not. I am not trying to be overly optimistic that I am going to get five figure offers. But is there value here? Of course. Would it be worth 100-500 dollars or pounds (on the higher end) for even the .com owner to also own the .co.uk in case the company wants to expand in the future? Absolutely. An easy decision in my mind.

Take the name Warmly.co.uk. Say you are a company, and want to own a domain related to the concept of "warm." Where do you go? Warm is great, but expensive, and being used. Warmth is good as well, but also costly. So, you then can go to Warmly, a well-known word, for a few hundred, or even a thousand or two. If I was a company, this would be the exact direction I would go.

This gets to Walking Dude's other quote:

"The reason would be a simple bet someone out there wants a pointed word, a generic, at earthly pricing, and with the budget considered the domain offers some 'authority' factor in it's meaning but not at the highest level."

This is exactly it. The names offer some authority, but no one is deceiving themselves to think that they are buying the very best of the best. But the price tag also is 1/100th of the price.

Again, in my humble opinion, good names, at very reasonable prices.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  17. ian

ian Well-Known Member

I won't wade in on the value of these domains, as it is very personal, but I suspect the use of the word "premium" may have got some rattled, as it is somewhat of a taboo word and extensively (ly, get it) over used on here in promoting domains for sale. Combined with mentioning "dictionary word", ".com" and the favourite of all, "estibot" and you've hit the overload button for many investors on here. However, 10 out of 10 for taking it on the chin, and equally for the effort in your original post.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Murray

Murray Well-Known Member

As said above, they were 100% not missed, just not deemed worth registering

Who would you contact with these? there aren't companies using the words in their names or domains

It's good to hear you're doing well but .co.uk is quite different than .com, value is a lot more finite

I said it's a noob type of post because when anyone starts off domaining they get FTR domains thinking they've struck gold and everyone else must just have missed them

I don't mean anything personal with any of this btw, welcome to the forum.

19. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

Don't be mean; we were all new... :p

20. Murray

Murray Well-Known Member

Sometimes people join and they're totally new, that's fine, but they start off posting like they aren't new

Not to hammer OP but saying things like "These are top domain names" and "the combined price on these is in the high five figures!" ....

There's no need for sales patter on here, the domains speak for themselves

If you're new to it, just say you're new, it's ok to be new

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1