Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Alternative to fasthosts

Reaction score
With fasthosts it seems you can, with one account manage domain names with different registration details ie name of registrant, address etc.
Is there an alternative registrar with cheap prices that you can do that with. I was with Daily but had to have a separate account for each registrant. I've taken a dislike to Daily (massive price increase that they didn't notify me of and truly horrible new control panel)

Should be able to do that with Tsohost or heartinternet,

im positive you can with 123 as well

stay away from names.co.uk though !
cheap reg, ridculous outbound transfer fees & renewal fees

As far as I understand your previous host was in US. So for US company you can check: knownhost, kvchosting.

With fasthosts it seems you can, with one account manage domain names with different registration details ie name of registrant, address etc.
Is there an alternative registrar with cheap prices that you can do that with. I was with Daily but had to have a separate account for each registrant. I've taken a dislike to Daily (massive price increase that they didn't notify me of and truly horrible new control panel)

Your post has spurred me to sign up with Daily.co.uk to take a look at the control panel. Did you prefer whatever their previous control panel was like?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom