Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Bad taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

I like you are mortified when hearing of this, I have spoken to Ammar Kabba (TraficZ) and Matt Bentley (Sedo)both were un aware and immediately removed the links, if anymore are found please do not hesitate to PM me where you have seen them and they WILL be removed immediately, as we all know these parking companies have loads of pages and are all automated, there is a watch on this now, and I am sure there will be a little press about this, all of you are right, it gives the whole industry a bad name, something we are all trying hard to improve.

David
PS I would have posted earlier but have been in meetings all day.

Hi Guys,

I like you are mortified when hearing of this, I have spoken to Ammar Kabba (TraficZ) and Matt Bentley (Sedo)both were un aware and immediately removed the links, if anymore are found please do not hesitate to PM me where you have seen them and they WILL be removed immediately, as we all know these parking companies have loads of pages and are all automated, there is a watch on this now, and I am sure there will be a little press about this, all of you are right, it gives the whole industry a bad name, something we are all trying hard to improve.

David
PS I would have posted earlier but have been in meetings all day.

Nice one David

I have just read over the posts in this thread, can any one tell me of an industry that works together like this ? and is so responsible. I cannot wait for the day when all issues that we all know about get dealt with in this manor.
I am proud to be a member of this Forum.

psychic

We do the website for 2 psychics and was speaking to one today
Just lets say the news was not good

I hope she is wrong

All Madeleine names on this thread now in the cyber abyss

Result!

Hi Guys,

Hello David,
I'm hoping a man of your influence will be able to lean on the big parking companies and tell them it is time they policed their own servers better to pre-empty any obvious typos of proper domains set up in times of crisis.

It should not be left for domainers to do. If they policed themselves they would not be in the press in the first place.

I am not talking about names like:
when-will-madeleine-come-home.com

I am only talking about blatant typos of the original domain.

This should be very easy for them to do. They just need to read what is going on in the press in a daily basis. A little bit of foresight and human intervention/vetting will go a very long way to giving parking a better name.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom