Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

.co.uk auction on Sedo.com with no Reserve Price!!! Over 500 names on sale

Reaction score
Hello Domainers,

There is a .co.uk auction of over 500 generic names happening on Sedo.com. There is no reserve price on any of these names!

Names like employment.co.uk , rentalhouses.co.uk , painters.co.uk , pigs.co.uk , voting.co.uk , tasks.co.uk and many many more are on this list.

Here is the link to the entire auction portfolio: .co.uk Sedo AUCTION

Maybe some of you are interested in picking up a few of them. Take a look!

The auction is running for the next 6 days from the time of this post.

Am sure there is something in the list for everyone.

Good Luck

Best Regards,

Dhanush

As has been posted, there is a lot of duplication in there, prices are in USD, and none that I've seen make mention of whether the .uk is included....so I'm not interested!

Yeah saw vendors pop up about 3 times, wasnt sure if it was the continuous scroll feeding me the same listings or whether they were genuine separate listings.

Just typed vendors in the search though and there is only one that come up, so im assuming its a continuous scroll

Hi Dhanush, I assume that these domains are being auctioned with buyer acquiring rights to the .uk - can you confirm that is the case. Thanks.

Hello Nigel, Ian and others interested,

Seller indicates that almost all .co.uk domains listed in the auction has the .uk domains acquiring rights and is included.

The auction is active for another 3 days as of this message. Do have a look into the list. There are some good generic domains in there at a low price.

Best regards,

Dhanush

Last edited:
Hello Nigel, Ian and others interested,

Almost all .co.uk domains listed in the auction has the .uk domains acquiring rights and is included.

The auction is active for another 3 days as of this message. Do have a look into the list. There are some good generic domains in there at a low price.

Best regards,

Dhanush

Which domains do not include the .uk acquring rights please?

Almost all .co.uk domains listed in the auction has the .uk domains acquiring rights and is included.

Not helpful at all, how do we know which? Why would I take the risk of bidding in the hope that it is included?

Which domains do not include the .uk acquring rights please?

Hi Mattyr45,
There are over 500 name in the auction from the seller. If you are interested in any names just let me know, and I can double check the .uk rights to those domains for you.
As mentioned most of them have it.

Best Regards,

Dhanush

Not helpful at all, how do we know which? Why would I take the risk of bidding in the hope that it is included?

Fair point. Just let me know what domains you are interested in. And I will check them for you.

Best Regards,

Dhanush

Hi Mattyr45,
There are over 500 name in the auction from the seller. If you are interested in any names just let me know, and I can double check the .uk rights to those domains for you.
As mentioned most of them have it.

Best Regards,

Dhanush

I think it would be easier and I'd prefer it if you could advise which domains don't have the .uk domain included please.

I think it would be easier and I'd prefer it if you could advise which domains don't have the .uk domain included please.

I agree - it is about time sedo updated their .co.uk platform so that any confusion about the .uk (i.e. is it included or not) was made clear. Domainlore did this years ago.

I agree - it is about time sedo updated their .co.uk platform so that any confusion about the .uk (i.e. is it included or not) was made clear. Domainlore did this years ago.

Good Point. Will take this into account Nigel. Would definitely help with an option showing the .co.uk and .uk (included or not) integration.

Good Point. Will take this into account Nigel. Would definitely help with an option showing the .co.uk and .uk (included or not) integration.

ok - thanks for looking into this. I think it will cost your seller bids though if this auction doesn't get updated with detailed information on each auctioned domain.

One of the reasons I won't buy or sell on Sedo...the others being that Sedo as a company are just plain incompetent :D

I think you should at least manually update the auction pages for most popular domains that currently have bids and add extra information, stating whether or not the .uk is included. That would help a lot, currently I wouldnt bid on any of the domains unless I was 100% sure whether the .uk was included. It would also prevent having to email people individually to let them know.

I think you should at least manually update the auction pages for most popular domains that currently have bids and add extra information, stating whether or not the .uk is included. That would help a lot, currently I wouldnt bid on any of the domains unless I was 100% sure whether the .uk was included. It would also prevent having to email people individually to let them know.
Have informed Seller, He will be updating his list on the Auction to show if domain also has .uk included or not.

One of the reasons I won't buy or sell on Sedo...the others being that Sedo as a company are just plain incompetent :D
Am sorry you feel that way about Sedo Ian. Would be happy to hear your opinions on how we can get better and more "competent" :) . I will PM you on this.

Regards,

Dhanush

Am sorry you feel that way about Sedo Ian. Would be happy to hear your opinions on how we can get better and more "competent" :) . I will PM you on this.

Regards,

Dhanush

I added about 10 uk domains to Sedo the other day and got an email saying you couldn't verify my ownership of those domains and asking me to ad a C-name record.

No thanks, can't be bothered... I didn't have privacy on my domains, a nominet whois would have shown my ownership. You want my business then you can use whois like every other f'in marketplace does. Don't have that problem anywhere else.... time is my most precious commodity.

I added about 10 uk domains to Sedo the other day and got an email saying you couldn't verify my ownership of those domains and asking me to ad a C-name record.

No thanks, can't be bothered... I didn't have privacy on my domains, a nominet whois would have shown my ownership. You want my business then you can use whois like every other f'in marketplace does. Don't have that problem anywhere else.... time is my most precious commodity.

Hi ausername, Am sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you PM me your Sedo ID please? I will look into this immediately.

Thankyou,

Regards,

Dhanush

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts