Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Could Somebody Please Explain "exacts"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
May 24, 2012
Posts
244
Reaction score
3
I think its to do with an exact match search term, for example say you had "cheaptoiletpaper.com" and somebody searchs for "cheap toilet paper" - this is one exact. Am I correct?


Sorry for the noob question and appreciate any helpful answers.

Thanks :D
 
I think its to do with an exact match search term, for example say you had "cheaptoiletpaper.com" and somebody searchs for "cheap toilet paper" - this is one exact. Am I correct?


Sorry for the noob question and appreciate any helpful answers.

Thanks :D


Its the number of times a given phrase is searched for on google strangley that term is searched for 91 times a month in the uk acorning to the keyword tool
 
So for cheap toilet paper i get 260 local monthly searches, so thats 260 Exacts I see no option to set it as Exact..

Thanks for the advice :)
 
So for cheap toilet paper i get 260 local monthly searches, so thats 260 Exacts I see no option to set it as Exact..

Thanks for the advice :)

Not quite thats broad search see attachment
 

Attachments

  • exacts.jpg
    exacts.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 159
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom