Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Domain sales through Facebook?

Reaction score
Has anyone had any consistent success in selling through Facebook advertising?

I've set up an FB store today to establish prices and do some test targeting - but keen to know what other people's experiences have been.

79976224_2740180262709852_4340608466050613248_o.jpg

I've been through their product review process and they've approved the range that I've put online. Similarly they've reviewed three adverts that I've submitted and those are now live, eg. the image below. I'm not a domainer as such, so haven't looked into their TOS in great detail. i'm just having a little fun with it.

upload_2019-12-17_10-8-42.png

That's interesting that they've approved your ads. I could have sworn they were against digital "non-existent" property or intangible assets, probably because it's high-risk or whatever. But I like your branding here it's nice. Just not sure about your logo.

My branding was developed over a cup of tea yesterday morning! I'm not sure this is a long term project!! :)

Love the imagary, perfect example of an eye catching advert imo, doesnt matter what your selling/promoting, the image would make take a second to look anyway. Good luck, keep us updated on any sales :)

Still paying licensing fees? I use this on a monthly subscription. They've just teamed up with Twenty20 (the stock imaging company) to provide even more assets. I pay about £15 a month I think, but I got on a deal last Black Friday. I think it's a little more when it's at its standard pricing. Well worth it though.

https://elements.envato.com/

Yeah, I have exactly the same with Envato. I consider the monthly fee a licensing fee. Superb value imo.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom