Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Domainlore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the PM Martin, I see your reasoning but am far too lazy to compete :D

I think things could start to drop with that one rather than pick up. :D

Well that didn't take long to burst back into life. I've seen it drop before, although not as low as just 2 domains but it usually recovers quickly enough. I think DL has plenty of life left in it as he is very well established now.

I see a domain I let drop selling on there yet no one wanted it for a fiver when I listed it on here! :rolleyes:

I see a domain I let drop selling on there yet no one wanted it for a fiver when I listed it on here! :rolleyes:

Clearly not the same audience then?
Surely there are more users/buyers on domainlore than just acorn members?

Seems to be at a lowpoint. I personally don't use anymore for selling - probably because my expectations were too high in the first place. But, there has been some good sales history in the past and Denys week-ahead drops have always been helpful (in more ways than one)

Hope it's not terminal. :-(

I do notice a consistency though.
Quality domains seem to sell for between 10 to 50% of potential end user values.
Bad domains reflect their quality by the lack of interest.

It's interesting that although there is a lack of buyers, the buyers that are involved recognise the quality domains and are able to bag a bargain because of the absence of end user competition.

I do notice a consistency though.
Quality domains seem to sell for between 10 to 50% of potential end user values.
Bad domains reflect their quality by the lack of interest.

It's interesting that although there is a lack of buyers, the buyers that are involved recognise the quality domains and are able to bag a bargain because of the absence of end user competition.

Good summary - Couldn't have put it better.

I guess it's just the amount of poor domains listed is starting to make it look just like another list

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom