Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

eCommerce hosting platform (same same but different)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
SimpleShop.com is an easy to use ecommerce hosting platform. It's been custom coded from the ground up to be as easy to use as possible and to compete with the likes of Shopify.

As well as an ecommerce platform, its killer unique selling point is that it has an online till system built-in, meaning that customers no longer need to have separate eCommerce and ePOS systems (and eliminating the need to pay a developer to link the two!). Although there are plenty of ecommerce platforms and a few online till systems, as far as I'm aware SS is the first platform to combine the two.

It's taken about 18 months to create from scratch, using PHP and MySQL. The UI was done by a top notch UI designer.

I've listed SimpleShop.com on here before, but as I've had plenty of interest but no-one willing to pay the full £30k I was looking for, I'm approaching things slightly differently!

Instead of offering the exclusive rights to the software I'm offering a few licences, probably around 5 in total. Purchasing a licence would give you a full copy of the code installed and tested on your own server. The only condition would be that you change the front-end marketing site and site logo (so that it doesn't say 'SimpleShop.com').

I've sold two licences already and have 3 more left. One of the parties who has purchased a licence is based in the UK, the other in the US.

If you'd like more info, feel free to post here or PM me.

P.S. Sorry, I should have said that the licences are £5k each, but that can be negotiated if you don't need me to install it for you.

Last edited:
Also, just to note, I'm happy to pay a 10% finders fee if you know of anyone who may be interested in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom