Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Has anyone got anything good to say about 123-REG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Before we got our own TAG, we were actually using 123-REG for all our .UK domains. Their service was brilliant to start off with and we were happy, but as the saying goes "they fell victim to their own success".

It's so difficult to see any good reviews about them these days. What has actually happened? I know that they are actively working to resolve all the issues. Having said that, they're probably not doing enough because the reason why I moved away was mainly because of billing and "automated" support issues. Looking at this sub-forum, I guess not a lot has changed in the last 2-3 years since I moved.

We were using Domainmonster for a short period after 123-REG, but I just found out recently that in May 2012 Domainmonster was acquired by Host Europe Group, the same company that owns 123-REG!
Do you think Domainmonster will follow suit?

Many people I know have said since they stopped using them they don’t have a problem so I suppose a good thing to say about them is if you don’t use them there great ….;)

They are improving. From a personal basis - it almost feels as if someones personally handling my transactions. Not a blip in months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom