Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Made a comfort sale tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yep the hint is in the title. For both parties.

I've mentioned before how much I love dealing with the yanks (his an Israeli but, based in San-fransisco.

Launched his business - The domain he was using based on something I've mentioned here before (a clever word play using an unrelated extension as part of his domain)

Asked about the domain in a full and frank request (on Monday) - made what was for me a good honest opening offer (after my response). - Sure I believe I could have got him to possibly double or even triple his offer - but when I looked at the team photo on the website he was using I knew where it belong.

Cheered me-up no end.

the domain is "Ho-me-di-ne.com (just take out the hyphens) they where/are using the .in (india extension) in a clever word play

Nice one. Good to hear of a successful sale and that it went to what sounds like a good home!

Done and dusted in 48 hours, I even transferred the domain prior to payment.(I've been paid) Then the guy asks me about his server-setup. ME ! of all bloody people - I just about know where the end of the road is

I'm happy to see where it is at home.

I'm going to make a few posts here (without embarrassing anyone) after my Sues Inquest ,on Tuesday which hopefully will show what a great community we have here at Acorn

And in fairness - thought 'I've got to save this guy' from Curry (perception) overload - given the .in extension so cleverly used

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom