Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

New Domain Marketing Service

I just wanted to add - I'm no oracle in being able to tell what will always sell - or some self professed paragon of domain virtue, but after seeing 20,000+ domains and hundreds of emails you begin to get a good feel of what works and what doesn't.

Hi Murray,

We will never take money off anyone if we don't think it has a chance to work.

Anything that did not work in our launch has been refunded. I want the service to be as honest and transparent as possible, I want people to be happy with their purchase and ultimately make some sales as a result - a win win for everyone.

Thanks

I was just imagining you getting asked to try and help sell a lot of undesirable domains, then getting a lot of poor reviews that your service doesn't work.

That along with as you pointed out unrealistic price expectations, seems like it would be a headache to run this service, I don't envy you.

Report now received for the silver package and a refund from Julian, seems it was an honest mistake that it didn't reach me.

I got the gold package, do we get a report for the follow up and how long after the initial send out does it come. I appreciate this is a trial and I have approached it on that basis (I have to try some things as well) however it is not entirely clear what the process is and what to expect when. This can all be covered in an explanation on the website itself, I tried to find more detail but I couldn't.

Yes will be back soon. This was a BETA trial to be honest. I've since had good feedback from most people. Had some teething issues with data quality and orders being missed by the team not getting on top of it. 'I'll be back..'

Yes will be back soon. This was a BETA trial to be honest. I've since had good feedback from most people. Had some teething issues with data quality and orders being missed by the team not getting on top of it. 'I'll be back..'

does that mean no follow ups on gold ordered last time ?

@DomainManage Julian, besides deduped email and a contact name, do your results include the important fields like telephone, company name, postal address etc.? Do you have an example of an email that you've blasted? I assume you use standard 'cold email' guidelines to prevent spam issues? Maybe you have an example prospects sheet you could post? Why do you need a 'team'? Surely this is all eminently scriptable and runs on autopilot? Just interested...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom