Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

The Big Sell Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I bet you used to be the guy in the office who wore wacky ties and told everyone what a 'crazy guy' he was.

Grant

Actually I was in wine sales for the later part of my skivy life and I enjoyed every minute of it apart from the pay.

So again FACTS and STRAIGHT ring a bell

Mark Norville Join Date: Apr 2007 Banned May 2007 RIP

Attachments

• hangman.jpg
    hangman.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 139
Sound

You only seem to post on my threads why dont you add something constructive to the forum rather than being a weird stalker.

Thank you

Lol I dont need to know what your domain portfolio is, doesnt bother me.

I have domains that I dont advertise that are valuable.

Christ I have some domains that are worth £10,000 at the moment basic but realistic figures with the business behind it probaly worth £100,000.

I still wipe my arse with toilet paper though

And your still boring Grant

Lol I dont need to know what your domain portfolio is, doesnt bother me.

I have domains that I dont advertise that are valuable.

Christ I have some domains that are worth £10,000 at the moment basic but realistic figures with the business behind it probaly worth £100,000.

I still wipe my arse with toilet paper though

And your still boring Grant

Bollocks : or name the domain in question?

Bollocks : or name the domain in question?

LoL I dont need to name the domain/s thats why I said I have domains that I dont advertise.

So if I told you the the domains then I would be advertising them.

Not sure if that concept messes with your drugged up brain but do the maths

LoL I dont need to name the domain/s thats why I said I have domains that I dont advertise.

So if I told you the the domains then I would be advertising them.

Not sure if that concept messes with your drugged up brain but do the maths

What are your best ones? .co.uks or .coms?

What are your best ones? .co.uks or .coms?

hes talking bollocks lee - he cant back any story up that has come out of his cake hole.

Come on Mark - prove me wrong with showing us these fantastic domains you have stashed away - dont worry about advertising them - you constantly do that with your others so not sure what you mean by not wanting to advertise them on here.

Your nose will be growing again!

I have both co.uk and dot coms for the main ones but I've brought a couple of co.uks recently which I'm 50/50 on but the dot coms are available and I'm tempted to purchase but...

I need to know the money will be made to make it worth my while, I know it will as its a massive market but my hosting is based in Germany so the dot coms dont make me money like the co.uks do.

They wouldnt be a brand name like I have now but it does what it says on the tin but I hate sitting on domains and not seeing them earn.

I know at the moment with some of the scripts I have brought, I can whack up sites within a few minutes and make money from them but its more the killer domain you want.

Someone here has the dot com of van insurance, and someone has the co.uk version of it but......

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=van+insurance&meta=

if you look at the search results, the co.uk is top 10 the dot com version is nowhere really.

So I'm always humming and arghing about dot coms unless they are a Worldwide marketable force.

I have both co.uk and dot coms for the main ones but I've brought a couple of co.uks recently which I'm 50/50 on but the dot coms are available and I'm tempted to purchase but...

I need to know the money will be made to make it worth my while, I know it will as its a massive market but my hosting is based in Germany so the dot coms dont make me money like the co.uks do.

They wouldnt be a brand name like I have now but it does what it says on the tin but I hate sitting on domains and not seeing them earn.

I know at the moment with some of the scripts I have brought, I can whack up sites within a few minutes and make money from them but its more the killer domain you want.

Someone here has the dot com of van insurance, and someone has the co.uk version of it but......

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=van+insurance&meta=

if you look at the search results, the co.uk is top 10 the dot com version is nowhere really.

So I'm always humming and arghing about dot coms unless they are a Worldwide marketable force.

What aload of rubbish - your talking crap again grampa

Stop waffling and tell us what your domains are or stop posting and go away……….

hes talking bollocks lee - he cant back any story up that has come out of his cake hole.

Come on Mark - prove me wrong with showing us these fantastic domains you have stashed away - dont worry about advertising them - you constantly do that with your others so not sure what you mean by not wanting to advertise them on here.

Your nose will be growing again!

LoL as I said I dont advertise the sexy domains or business, the ones that I do advertise are the ones that I'm not worried about and have free advertising for.

If I said I had sex.com but I didnt want people to know then I'm telling you and the forum and god knows who that picks this up on google or other search engines.

Obviously your not a poker player otherwise you would know that you keep your cards to your chest, but you show enough to get people interested.

The smaller domains need to make money thats what I do, if I had a multi million pound domain or domain idea do you think I would let my secrets out?

So you keep guessing DB, you keep guessing ;)

Mark, if you really had a domain name worth £100k there is no way in the world that you wouldn't be shouting about it on here, your mouths too big to be able to keep something like that quiet............

Grant

Stop stalking, thats about 20 posts you have made just stalking me.

There is a law against this

I’m not stalking you

It’s impossible to find anywhere on this forum were you haven’t posted your nonsense...............

Stop waffiling and tell us your domain or stop posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must agree db you certainly are.

Have a look at http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=van+insurance&meta= and look for the dot com and the co.uk

If you did that instead of trying to be clever your find that I'm 100% correct.

Please tell me, what do these van insurance domains that you keep mentioning have to do with anything????

Noone said that you weren't correct about the placement of vaninsurance.co.uk in google, why would they it is in the top 10 - we were talking about your £100k domain and you respond with a post about vaninsurance?????

Grant

Mark, if you really had a domain name worth £100k there is no way in the world that you wouldn't be shouting about it on here, your mouths too big to be able to keep something like that quiet............

Grant

LoL as I said before business models are different to smaller sites.

I got hundreds of mini sites that you will see advertised once I can be bothered to put them up.

I'm not going to put the domains up at the moment when search engines pick up a parking page which I dont want.

As before I got two .co.uk's in an ever increasing market but the dot coms are 50/50 if I could find drop shippers or took the risk buying stock then it would be worth it, but buying stock in a crowded market is like putting your eggs into one basket and going bankrupt in a few months.

I have picked up domains from people advertising in here that I know I will make more money from than the people who originally brought the domains.

So for example someone buys test.com I'll buy testicle.com and I can make them earn more money by what I do rather than having them parked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom