Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

The Big Sell Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not stalking you

It’s impossible to find anywhere on this forum were you haven’t posted your nonsense...............

Stop waffiling and tell us your domain or stop posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boring stop increasing your post count stalking me

Next

Exactly hes so full of lies he cant cover his tracks - he just changes the subject and waffles about something else.

Please tell me, what do these van insurance domains that you keep mentioning have to do with anything????

Noone said that you weren't correct about the placement of vaninsurance.co.uk in google, why would they it is in the top 10 - we were talking about your £100k domain and you respond with a post about vaninsurance?????

Grant

Read the thread again little girl and read it and digest it.

I have been talking regarding the relationship of co.uk and dot.coms as asked be Lee.

Lee asked me what I have co.uk or dot coms, to which I replied that I have both, but........

I dont really think dot coms are worth much but depends on the hosting and where they are located.

So come back boy when you want to say something that I havent already said before.

Exactly hes so full of lies he cant cover his tracks - he just changes the subject and waffles about something else.

LoL I think I've said in about two of the posts that I dont name the big ones, the mini sites I dont give a shit about.

Try learning how to read.

What have you contributed to the forum apart from your endless waffle and stories?

Mark that just about sums up your (lack of) understanding of domains .............

Grant

Is it me or am I fookin dumb?

What dont you understand about this

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=van+insurance&meta=

van insurance .co.uk (top 10)

van insurance .com (nowhere)

Dot coms are valuable if you can make a Worldwide brand out of it or target an american market.

BUT............

What do people in the UK search for dot.com or .co.uk

the answer is

DOT.CO.UK

So in some respects if two people who have the dotcom and co.uk versions, and the dot.co.uk is top 10 in google

Think about it

Your still boring grant

The only thing missing is the popcorn!

cinema.jpg

Is it me or am I fookin dumb?

What dont you understand about this

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=van+insurance&meta=

van insurance .co.uk (top 10)

van insurance .com (nowhere)

Dot coms are valuable if you can make a Worldwide brand out of it or target an american market.

BUT............

the answer is

DOT.CO.UK

So in some respects if two people who have the dotcom and co.uk versions, and the dot.co.uk is top 10 in google

Think about it

Your still boring grant

Stop waffling........ please

Stop waffling........ please

Your still posting boring replies if you cant post anything constructive then why dont you do what you was promising yesterday and piss off?

Funny enough I had someone send me a PM today that you wouldnt be missesd as all what you do is try and sell shit domains and keep bumping your posts.

And indeed create dodgy accounts and push your own bidding up.

Originally Posted by grantw
Mark that just about sums up your (lack of) understanding of domains .............

Grant

Mark, Grant has got a point, you have a bit to learn about domains. I had a similar though not as great a problem I hope, in settling in here as you are in that whilst I understood domains to a certain extent there was a lot more I could achieve by listening and then speaking. But I did dive in, it's how I do things, within a few months I got DRS'd as well, learned off others, whined and moaned, did it my way, took advice from others and it paid off.

I believe you (not you specifically) can get domains and build them up - I do that - but that's a domain making you work, the pros on here buy domains and make them work for them without doing anything, they're not a slave to their domains, their domains do the work for them, either by selling themselves £6.00 to £7,000 in 24 hours or parked revenue, the way you speak, you work for your domains and hope to earn off them.

I don't even buy traffic domains, occasionally I get lucky, most I have bought recently aint even parked yet. I buy domains I want to develop or feel have some catchy value to an end user, today I raised £265, not the £2000 I was after but I'm getting there and tomorrow I should sell more.

Domainers - there aint just one variety, it takes all sorts. You are one variety of domainer, it's called the affiliate crossover, an affiliate that has amassed domains and a person that feels they should dip their toes in the market because they feel they qualify or can add something or gain from the industry.

Try to listen more, everyone on here knows you can build a domain up, get traffic, get sales, show proof of revenue and flog it but they also know you can pick up a domain on the drop, earn from type ins, ex traffic and links, or simply sell it without doing anything.

There's different varieties of domainers. You yourself have typos, this is the affiliate market and domain cross over and more affiliates will end up here over time and more domainers will end up on A4U, everyone just needs to listen a bit more.

Take it easy and who knows, someone might buy off of you, we all have our secret stash of domains, although we all know the .co.uks you just bought, it's called the PRSS unless you regd them in another name. Anyway, enough blah blah, I need a drink, too hot here - thankfully.

Last edited:
Your still posting boring replies if you cant post anything constructive then why dont you do what you was promising yesterday and piss off?

Funny enough I had someone send me a PM today that you wouldnt be missesd as all what you do is try and sell shit domains and keep bumping your posts.

And indeed create dodgy accounts and push your own bidding up.

I am suprised anyone would want to PM you at all.

Good by gramps :D

the answer is

DOT.CO.UK

Think about it

This is not correct, the following is a sample from The UK overture suggestion tool, domain with extension:

carinsurance.co.uk = 135
carinsurance.com = 267

This pattern is repeated on most generic domain names and shows that over 50% of UK surfers still type-in the .com extension instead of the .co.uk

I'm guessing you dont know what the overture tool is!

Also, this is a DOMAIN NAME forum. .com domain names can sell for anything up to 10 times the .co.uk value, sometimes even more. So from a DOMAIN NAME point of view .com have a lot more value than .co.uk

Please come back when you have some more knowledge Mark, either that or shut up and listen for a while.

Your still boring grant

........and yes you are 'fookin dumb'

Grant

** time out ** please guys, differences of opinion are fine but there seem to be a few escalating clashes on the site the last couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom