Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

The UK ROR 'WHO GOT WHAT?' thread

reports coming in from customers with todays catch :

december.uk
cardio.uk

Was that due to loss of an epp connection by any chance? I had similar?

I think it was to do with the alignment of the planets and some pesky butterfly going for a ride in Bolivia. That makes as much sense as nominet's responses :p

Hi, question if I may, I just tried to register a good .uk at godaddy which starts with 'B'. It said that this was under pre registration and can't say if I've got it. But I thought the 'B' were set free today? I doubt I'm gonna get it, just curious as to why it can't tell me yet if I have...? Thanks

Hi, question if I may, I just tried to register a good .uk at godaddy which starts with 'B'. It said that this was under pre registration and can't say if I've got it. But I thought the 'B' were set free today? I doubt I'm gonna get it, just curious as to why it can't tell me yet if I have...? Thanks

godaddy were taking pre orders, so until the week is out you wont know probably. Also, someone else complained of ordering a uk drop that had become free (they had checked) and go dddy attempted to lock and say it was an auction prebid. Use someone else

drum.uk but generally wasted precious few epp slots on ultra premiums will ignore top 10-20 names tomorrow

I always thought you just had to have an administrative address in the uk ?

You did. But when they adhered to the GDPR policy they also removed that requirement. It's somewhere on their website but not sure where.

• Informative
Reactions: dee

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom