Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

VegasRoomz.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Although I think many of you are sensibly outside due to the nice weather (maybe I should get myself outside as well) For anyone online and for those who may catch this later wondered what you think of VegasRoomz ?
I know the Z can sometimes look / sound a bit cheesy but Vegas gets a shed load of traffic so may be profitable so I took a punt. Also have LasVegasRoomz (yes this domain buying can be addictive) so would appreciate any opinions.

Cheers

SurfBandit

Hi Surfbandit

I see that you have only registered this one today.

I really like vegas domains and have recently bought some myself. I intend on maybe developing 1 or 2 of them and keeping hold of the others and hopefully sell them at a later date.

I personally don't think this one is very good to be honest with the z on the end even though you have got the .com which in my opinion is still the best to own above any other domain, however I may be wrong and one of the more experineced domainers will give you a better idea.

Also with the research I have done I have noticed it is also a lot better to have lasvegas rather than just vegas as it picks up more searchs.

I have actually just bought one this morning and am now going to put ot up for apprasial.

I wish you all the best

Gav

what's with the vegas domains,is there free trips to vegas or something?,i wouldn't reg them if they were free with a packet of walkers cheese and onion crisps,am i missing something?

mark

Hi deliajen

For me I love vegas so for some reason anything that is available I seem to buy.

I just can't help myself i will probably have another 20 or 30 more by the end of the month :D

Im not bothered about what they cost its just I like vegas names for some reason.

If you do get any free with cheese and onion crisps let me know and i will buy them off you especially if you are lucky enough to get good ones ;)

Gav

believe it or not i used to live at the back of the main walkers plant and i used to sell them to the rest of the estate i used to live on,i adapted my bike to carry a trailer and i used to get ten boxes of crisps on my bike,i must have had tens of thousands of packets of crisps in my shed,ahhh memories

Great Stuff

You sound very much like me.

I was always buying and selling stuff to make a few quid.

Infact I am just as bad now I will buy and sell anything within reason to make myself a few quid.

Im having a year off with my jewellery however as for the last 3 years I have been exhibiting at shows around the East Anglia region. I managed to get on all the army bases as well which was good for business :D

I am now trying to have some fun with these domains. I love buying them, however have not experienced selling any yet as many have probably been bad buys. im not bothered though going to build a few mini sites and go from there it is all part of the fun.

Nice to hear from you and also to know there are more people about like myself.

Gav

It's not a bad idea mate, but look for better keywords and then stick a "z" on the end :)

"vegas room" only gets 390 exact searches per month

I remember couple of months ago marketingz.com sold on Sedo for several thousand dollars.... :confused:

Cheers, Jon

believe it or not i used to live at the back of the main walkers plant and i used to sell them to the rest of the estate i used to live on,i adapted my bike to carry a trailer and i used to get ten boxes of crisps on my bike,i must have had tens of thousands of packets of crisps in my shed,ahhh memories

Was there a hole in the fence? :D

what fence?

it looks like fort knox now but in the day there wasn't no security and the workers used to throw you loads of boxes,things have changed so much when people will kill you for a mobile phone :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom