Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: generics - must be reg' pre '98...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm after 200 or so domains - prefer .co.uk but not overly bothered.

Pretty much interested in anything that was originally registered (and in archive.org) from 1998 with existing G BL.

Please PM me with lists and prices - not interested in bidding as the whole process will take too long.

Jobs, cars or homes ones prefered but open to all.

Will buy job lots, prompt payment - no messing about :)

Thanks!

Jixi

I live in the real world and won't be expecting to pay £9.99 each if that's what you mean... :)

Not looking to pay thousands unless there's a particularly good one.

thanks
J

giant bald ladies
gritty botty leaks
grannies boil lancing

-aqls-

lol - yes, Google Backlinks.

Anyone interested in selling any domains then? ;)

Why pre98? Some of the best domains... and ones people here will have are prenoms caught on the drop post2000.

S

Ok, but only if they're listed in archive.org
thanks
jix

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got loads of pre 1998s only I got 'em in the last few years, I'm sure they were regd before. We should just put a database of available domains on this site then buyers can just search the list instead of asking these sort of questions which leave domain owners completely perplexed as to whether they should respond or not, we're not mind readers.

Generic, yes so that's one of a million different domains, good generic, half good generic, lowly generic, niche generic, sort of generic, spot on generic, small grouped generic, large group generic, all encompassing generic, slightly out of sync generic... and you want me to count google back links as well?

It's pointless asking for google back links as you know full well that could change overnight. Acorn domains should just start its own listing directory for trade sales, and I'm surprised there's very few brokers on here taking up my offer under domain marketing, I'm going with one brokerage site on Monday who will try to actively shift my domains in return for a share, at last a company willing to work for the money - it's what's been missing.

Obviously it's only any good if the brokers manage to sell a few but it's in their best interest to try, there's a huge gap in the market for this service, let's hope they provide it and provide it well.

LeeOwen said:
Generic, yes so that's one of a million different domains, good generic, half good generic, lowly generic, niche generic, sort of generic, spot on generic, small grouped generic, large group generic, all encompassing generic, slightly out of sync generic... and you want me to count google back links as well?

It's pointless asking for google back links as you know full well that could change overnight.

LeeOwen

Yes, I do want you to count Google back links if you want to sell them to me. If you can't be bothered then don't reply. If I'm interested in selling something I realise that there might be some work attached to the actual selling - obviously that's more than you want to do and that's your call but please don't have a go at me for asking for information.

It's not pointless asking about Google back links. Yes, they can change but if a site has what appear to be old links (say an old family site or something) then obviously that makes a big difference. There's more to it than that but I'm sure you know all about it.

Yes, I've taken exception to you picking on my post. If you want to talk about your domain marketing please don't use my threads to do so.

If you have any domains that match my requirements then please PM me. Obviously my requirements are fairly broad so use your imagination as to what I might be interested in...

Jixi

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom