Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Who owns morewine.co.uk

Reaction score
Hi.

Does anyone here know who owns morewine.co.uk?

A client of mine who wants to purchase morewine.co.uk but the Whois shows no contact details of the owner. The domain is idle, nothing on it

He want to do this in case of no deal brexit which could see his .eu domain revoked.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with that search. Without GDPR it would be difficult, now nearer to impossible unless you get lucky with a contact.

Google or Archive might help,

MoreWine.UK - Created with passion

morewine.co.uk/

Hello ! Grzdylek - home made wine, created with passion. Home recipes, best quality products used for fermentation process - are the key to our success.

Domain is listed on

http://www.domains4.co.uk/CategoryList.aspx?CategoryTop=Commercial&CategoryMid=Shopping&Category=

http://www.reallyusefuldomains.co.uk/CategoryDomainList.aspx?CategoryTop=Commercial&CategoryMidUrl=Shopping&CategoryMid=Shopping&CategoryUrl=FoodAndBeverages&Category=Food and Beverages&Id=259 (I'm sure this person used to be a member on here, called Stephen?)

Maybe they can put you in touch if it's not their domain anymore

And they also have a FB page https://www.facebook.com/pg/morewineUK/posts/?ref=page_internal

This page shows the email as [email protected] so also check for followers/interactions for a Mike

Last edited:
Ah, forgot to look at SEDO, surprised it's still in business TBH.

Cheers.

There are quite alot of domain sales pages online for similar prices, this is the facebook page for the previous website : https://www.facebook.com/morewineUK/

I sent a quick message to them asking if they still had the domains ( Mainly to see if someone was there and responsive ) . They saw the message a few mins ago, if they actually reply ill point them to this thread. Obviously if you want to message them too feel free :)

https://www.facebook.com/morewineUK/

He's just replied and he's still owns the domains, I've pointed him to this thread

Yeah now its out there that's a worry. I know my client won't pay an over inflated price so they wouldn't have much to gain, they would just buy an alternative + I would't recommend dealing with anyone that did that.

Cheers.

I understand. Always just suspicious when someone comes on asking "where do you buy X domain", when the details can be found within a 2 minutes of searching and also stating the exact client that wants to buy it.
Yeah, bit stupid of me really, the domain doesn't have a SEDO landing page, just a dead page so didn't think about SEDO.

Looks like someone just purchased it on Sedo. Hopefully yourself.

Maybe my client??

If not, just a word to anyone thinking of selling at more than £299. You are wasting your time and don't even bother messaging me or my client at 1 penny over that price.

Have you messaged him ? might be able to get in there before the sedo sale takes place

Ironically he hasnt seen my message pointing him here :

morewine.png

I know who bought it, I have their email address. And after a little bit of searching on here not hard to work out which members it could be. It's possibly one of two people.

If so pretty shitty thing to do. Hope you feel proud of yourself.

Last edited:
Name and shame! Just when you think this industry can't sink lower!

Just to add, this is a nailed on DRS winner.

Name and shame! Just when you think this industry can't sink lower!

Just to add, this is a nailed on DRS winner.

Interesting so you think my client could actually bring a DRS against the person and get it for nothing or reg fee?

Interesting so you think my client could actually bring a DRS against the person and get it for nothing or reg fee?

There's no guarantee's but you have to prove ..

1. A right to the domain
2. The registration is abusive

The first is easy and for me and if you can show the buyer is a member of this forum, that along with the text of this post proves the second beyond reasonable doubt.

Perhaps someone with more experience of the DRS can offer an opinion.

It's going to cost £750 to get a decision. If the domain is worth £299 not worth it. However you should tell us who it was so we can decide if we want to do business with them in the future.

It's going to cost £750 to get a decision. If the domain is worth £299 not worth it. However you should tell us who it was so we can decide if we want to do business with them in the future.

OK, I am not going to name anyone but it is whoever owns bennevis.co.uk. I know who has owned it by doing a simple search on this forum and I also know who was recently interested in buying it.

That's a real shit thing to do. I think you should name the member for the sake of others.

I can't because I cannot be certain and I am not going to accuse anyone of anything. Just search for bennevis.co.uk on this forum.
The two people that can be implicated from those threads can either admit it or deny it themselves.

Or they can shed some light on who it might be as they must know.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom