Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

WordPress and Adsense

Reaction score
Assume that you have a content thin (5 or less article) site and you want to monetize it via adsense; (ex. cordlessblinds dot co dot uk)

1. Is it a good idea to buy paid ($59) theme,
2. Or use a free theme,
3. What is your experience with WP + adsense,
4. Also do you think I can get the site on first page for its domain keyword with little effort.

Assume that you have a content thin (5 or less article) site and you want to monetize it via adsense; (ex. cordlessblinds dot co dot uk)

1. Is it a good idea to buy paid ($59) theme,
2. Or use a free theme,
3. What is your experience with WP + adsense,
4. Also do you think I can get the site on first page for its domain keyword with little effort.

1. Yes
2. If you can find a nice appealing theme, why not.
3. Good, a lot of plugins are available.
4. Yes

I totally disagree with no. 1. You just don't know what you're getting code wise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I totally disagree with no. 1. You just don't know what you're getting code wise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed, lots of bloat which most users wont use beyond installing demo content and lots of scripts which never get updated.

In alot of cases such as themeforest you also have the unknown factor in manditory plugin installs with included bundled premium plugins such as visual composer, revolution slider etc. Which most of the theme designers are super slow ( if they ever do it ) to release updated versions of those bundled plugins.

Its one of the main causes of the revolution slider vulnerability going unpatched for years on many sites and wide spread infections because the site owners never had the updated scripts unless they knew about the vulnerability and purchased it separately.

I use ReHub magazine theme

its AWESOME !
$49 on themeforest

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom