How would you reply to a £50 offer but you value it at £1k?
How would you reply to a £1k offer but you value it at £100?
How would you reply to this?
Hi there - just wondering how much you’d be prepared to let this domain name go for? I’m a single Mum, trying to get a business off the ground, post divorce and life-changing surgery. Hence I don’t have stacks of cash - if only! Let me know. Thanks.
How would you reply to a £1k offer but you value it at £100?
How would you reply to this?
Hi there - just wondering how much you’d be prepared to let this domain name go for? I’m a single Mum, trying to get a business off the ground, post divorce and life-changing surgery. Hence I don’t have stacks of cash - if only! Let me know. Thanks.