Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

flip.uk - .UK Domain Auctions and Marketplace

Hi Aaron.

The terms are that they should not be submitted and I will delete them if I pick up on them.
Failing me seeing them, there is a useful report button on every listing page.

I have had a few obvious ones that I have had to decline, some are harder to detect then others.

Thanks for pointing that one out!
Cheers Laz

Update:

SEO / Backlink Domains in the Marketplace.
All you have to do is add your SEO / Backlink domain to the category "SEO Domain"

If your SEO domain has a DA greater or equal to 10... Within 5 minutes the stats will be shown on the listing page.

If you add your domain to the category and it does not qualify then it will automatically be set back to the default category "Uncategorised"

When we have a number of them listed. I will do something on the front page for it.
Cheers Laz

Last edited:
Added SEO / Backlink domains section to the front page.

seodomains3.png

It would be useful if it gave a date and time as well as a countdown timer for when domains are ending

Hi Laz,

I know you are working hard (which is fully appreciated by the way) and probably board of request but I was wondering if it would be possible to have an option to sort the live market place domains is the users dashboard alphabetically?

Thanks

DJ

I was wondering where I should put my recent catches, has flip become a flop? It seems people prefer paying to list names with domainlore.uk?

It isn't a flop it just isn't being supported enough. A lot of people moaned about domainlore charges and that we need a new platform, but sadly for some reason they seem reluctant to use it other than listing domains at unrealistic prices or make an offer.

Now Dan.com has a minimum listing of £100 I thought it would be even more popular.

No doubt it takes time, just disappointed not to see any of the recent catches on there. I guess if they prefer to give money to domainlore it's their choice. The eyeball argument is nonsense, people will go wherever the name is if they really want it.

My initial hope for Flip was somewhere to liquidate cheap domains quick and effectively so I listed them at £50 then £30 but I haven’t got round to trying the new £10 or £1 option because I’ve been to busy and it was a project I started a few weeks ago. Maybe something different to DL like a reverse auction would be good for selling and buying cheap names without it taking weeks and multiple attempts.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom