Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

for sale for £55k!

Self-managed if all domains will be in your name (though you can add up to 4 associated names such as your business etc). Also, from memory (been a long time), and more recent threads on here, during the application, it will have loads of questions to answer; these are more applicable to the other classes of membership, so just add "self-managed tag to preserve domains in my ownership only" or something like that. Costs around £600 then £100 each year, give or take. Domains cost £4.50 per year to register/renew. Well worth doing, no way would I have the quality of domains you do on a third party registrar, especially not 123-REG.

Jokes aside, why try and transfer it to the worst registrar ever? (according to the many many many tales of woe here, and on the wider Web)? Seems a little ill advised...

That said, hope you get to the bottom of the issue quickly and solve the problem. It’s a cracking purchase, well done!

I guess there are lots of variables.

I'm an accredited channel partner with Nominet, but I'm really looking forward to becoming a member this Summer, I'm going to apply in August to start the full year off - then I can start registering my own domains instead of going through a 3rd party. But as of now, I use Fasthosts mainly, and at the moment they're doing .UK registrations for a quid! So I'm taking full advantage.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom