Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Pokemon Go

mainly the ones complaining leaving the EU would "ruin their future" are the same people now mostly involved in arranging nightly hunting missions acting like 10 year olds.

I hadn't linked someone being quiet on here last couple of days to this............. :)

I don't how one would make money off the back of it, but there must be opportunities

There are lots of guides within the play store, most looking like they have been created really quickly. I haven't downloaded any, but can only guess that they are probably filled with ads.Not sure how much that earns?

Cant download the game myself, as apparently my device isn't compatible.

Certain pokemon are only available in certain places (by water for example) so always scope to make money there. Some people are making money by catching pokemon for others, clocking up the miles for others, and as previously mentioned, selling accounts.

I have to take my daughter's phone with me when walking the dog, but unfortunately I'm not getting paid to do it.

The original cards have shot up in value on the back of Pokemon Go too so there's money to be made there too.

Someone developed a website called "pokevision" which shows wild pokemon about in any given area

I bet that's getting big traffic

If someone uses that (or makes something similar) but specifically for one geo location like London and makes a live twitter, just tweeting out rare pokemon locations in the city, they would get a big following

^ Wonder if anyone is dong that, will have to look

Last edited:
My friends app is for sale now, his app is an "auto walker" using an Android feature he says his app can make your phone believe its walking and moving when its not. The feature is called "Mock GPS", looking on playstore seems lots of apps to fake GPS location out there, so no reason you can't set your GPS to be beside a lake while you chill on the sofa ?

This will be in your head for ages, sooooooo annoying. Nearly a million views and counting though.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom