20i Reseller Hosting

Pokemon Go

Discussion in 'Business Discussions' started by Murray, Jul 20, 2016.

1. suggs United Kingdom

suggs Retired Member

I was in town the other day and saw a teenager almost mowed down by a mobility scooter because they suddenly stopped to capture one of them.

There has been some discussions on BHW about making money from Pokemon go, here's just one. http://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/pokemon-go-generator.860489/

An example taken from that thread: http://unitykey.org

(Nothing at all to do with me) Just sharing the link.

Im guessing the most common will be building up accounts and selling them or maybe creating youtube videos and monetising them? because lets face it, watching other people play games seems to be the BIG thing these days!

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

articles.co.uk

3. spiderspider

spiderspider Active Member

I hadn't linked someone being quiet on here last couple of days to this............. :)

There are lots of guides within the play store, most looking like they have been created really quickly. I haven't downloaded any, but can only guess that they are probably filled with ads.Not sure how much that earns?

Cant download the game myself, as apparently my device isn't compatible.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Adam H

Adam H Well-Known Member Exclusive Member

Im waiting for the official correlation of case studies from bias sources showing its the leavers who are the majority of the poke players :eek::cool::p

I actually may have been abit hard on pokemon adult players, I mean this is a great prank........ :

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. diablo

diablo Well-Known Member

Certain pokemon are only available in certain places (by water for example) so always scope to make money there. Some people are making money by catching pokemon for others, clocking up the miles for others, and as previously mentioned, selling accounts.

I have to take my daughter's phone with me when walking the dog, but unfortunately I'm not getting paid to do it.

The original cards have shot up in value on the back of Pokemon Go too so there's money to be made there too.

6. Murray

Murray Well-Known Member

Someone developed a website called "pokevision" which shows wild pokemon about in any given area

I bet that's getting big traffic

If someone uses that (or makes something similar) but specifically for one geo location like London and makes a live twitter, just tweeting out rare pokemon locations in the city, they would get a big following

^ Wonder if anyone is dong that, will have to look

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  7. Skinner

Skinner Well-Known Member

My friends app is for sale now, his app is an "auto walker" using an Android feature he says his app can make your phone believe its walking and moving when its not. The feature is called "Mock GPS", looking on playstore seems lots of apps to fake GPS location out there, so no reason you can't set your GPS to be beside a lake while you chill on the sofa ?

8. scottmccloud

scottmccloud Well-Known Member

This will be in your head for ages, sooooooo annoying. Nearly a million views and counting though.

9. ian

ian Well-Known Member

WTF did I just witness!

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. aZooZa

aZooZa Well-Known Member Exclusive Member